S.Africans perspective on Africa

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
nobody cares about the only african country whose wealth and whole value is owned by whyte people. no other african nation is still in slavery like they are, crying about racism in your own land, and you outnumber them too! pathetic fools.

whoever ended apartheid is a fool, these people clearly needed their massas to keep them in check, look how animalistic they act today, killing a new foreigner by the new day

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
nobody cares about the only african country whose wealth and whole value is owned by whyte people. no other african nation is still in slavery like they are, crying about racism in your own land, and you outnumber them too! pathetic fools.

whoever ended apartheid is a fool, these people clearly needed their massas to keep them in check, look how animalistic they act today, killing a new foreigner by the new day
Actually somalia was key player ending apartheid n releasing mandela from the prison n look how they pay us

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
56% of South Africans live on less than $900 a year. Black South Africans have very little of that country's wealth. Most of it is in the hands of whites and increasingly Indians and Chinese.

Black South Africans are probably not much better off than Kenyans or Nigerians.

S.Africa is disgusting! Though, i was born there and lived until i was 7yrs old, i still remember how i was bullied for not being an African enough.

56% of South Africans live on less than $900 a year. Black South Africans have very little of that country's wealth. Most of it is in the hands of whites and increasingly Indians and Chinese.

Black South Africans are probably not much better off than Kenyans or Nigerians.
3rd class citizens in their own country :pachah1::russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1599021368211.png

Trending