Ruto straight up denies leaving Somalia post drawdown.

2,000 leaving by this month, 3,000 by September, 5,000 April 2024, rest by December 2024.

The frontline states troops are a 90-day mission to capture remaining areas in the South.

20,000 SNA have been trained this year, 10,000 next year to take over from ATMIS and set up in newly liberated areas

:manny:

Anyone who has a problem with that, had a problem with Somalia’s future
MashaAllah this sounds promising.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Jubbaland is a mess I expect it to be last state free from Shabaab. My main concern is when Ceelbuur will be liberated
Hopefully the new SNA commander and leadership will come with some new plans. They can defo capture it themselves without foreign help. It felt like the mission was disorganised last couple months

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They can never lay their hands on Karanle Hawiye that’s for sure. Kaariye karanle is heavily involved in the Ethiopian federal government. They on that federal level. In fact the only Somali group the Oromo acknowledge are the Karanle.

The country is definitely in a much safer hand than farmaajo or Abdullahi Yusuf. We just need to find a way to get rid of foreigners including shabaab!
My one night in manila abdullahi yusuf ahmed is closer to than hassan baraaf 😂

Libaax-Joore

VIP
2,000 leaving by this month, 3,000 by September, 5,000 April 2024, rest by December 2024.

The frontline states troops are a 90-day mission to capture remaining areas in the South.

20,000 SNA have been trained this year, 10,000 next year to take over from ATMIS and set up in newly liberated areas

:manny:

Anyone who has a problem with that, had a problem with Somalia’s future
Atmis are only in hutu land 😂 kudos to you for finally having Ugandan banana 🍌 out of ur ass 😂

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Atmis are only in hutu land 😂 kudos to you for finally having Ugandan banana 🍌 out of ur ass 😂
there’s more in JL and SWS than in HS, Banadir Galmudug but this is like special Olympics competition. But but who’s more disabled

I’m surprised u forget tho homeless JLer mr osman

Libaax-Joore

VIP
there’s more in JL and SWS than in HS, Banadir Galmudug but this is like special Olympics competition. But but who’s more disabled

I’m surprised u forget tho homeless JLer mr osman
Jubbaland are their because they scary the bogeyman general mohamed said hirsi Morgan will take Kismayo from ahmed madowe 😂😂

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
70% of Somalia’s population is below Galkacyo. I personally think it’s more like 80%. 160k is very possible for Southern Somalia (Soilders hailing from GM, HS, Banadir, KGS, JL)
Hutu suugo science 😂 kulaha 80%
9A4729CF-BB1E-4859-88EA-D71DF7C2EF87.jpeg