Russian YouTuber visits puntland

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Isaaqs online have an obsession with seeking MJ attention, as if we personally are holding them back from gaining independence, even our camels don't see each other and that's how I like it.

Honestly, it makes me cringe how desperate they are for FKD with us, it's clear they feel bored and isolated and want attention.
Faisal Ali waraabe literally said if it wasn't for majerteen, somaliland would have independency. It's good that they know MJ has power over them. Admitting is the first step. :russ:

Nacala Somali they turn shit into qabil competition comparing their dusty poorly deisigned villages instead of realising that we got the lowest HDI in the world. We have high poverty rate and extreme high unemployment and poor infrastructure on top of that corruption. We need to fix up as a whole.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Faisal Ali waraabe literally said if it wasn't for majerteen, somaliland would have independency. It's good that they know MJ has power over them. Admitting is the first step. :russ:
That is why they keep calling MJ kingdom that consist Bari-Nugaal-Mudug, not PL as 9 gobols. :tocry:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Isaaq are desperate as usual to spark a FKD with mjs, think about why your capital hargeisa uses donkeys for water before talking about Puntland

Reborn
Here is the full video.I'd argue it's a more damaging video then the Mogadishu one.

The poverty you see is present in other nations and so there's no point drawing comparisons other than the fact the government was in cahoots with the pirates...