Russian YouTuber visits puntland

Niggas were convincing people on sspot that Puntland was Paradise πŸ˜‚ compare to other Somali-speaking areas e.g South Somalia, SL and Djibouti etc but all I see is poverty and couple ironhuts jiingo in desert
This is why we need strong government that can provide jobs and opportunities etc tourism and schools Hospitals. Build social housing for poor and build basic infrastructure. Couple diaspora houses won’t help the local population. Everything is imported and even the builders are Indians and bangles or Kenyans with very few Somalis. Somalis we need to step our game up.

He's very accurate with his maps

Somaliland & Somalia
IMG_20210422_000225.jpg

Somalia proper:ehh:
Screenshot_20210421-232447_Video Player.jpg

I think the Russian spoke for himself mate
View attachment 181339
Hehee the fact that he put Somaliland with other states of Somalia shows the reality. Moreover, The Cadaan Russians audience don’t even care all they see backward madows running around.like in this video
Another Russian travels to Somalia especially to SL and the guy dislikes SL.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I love how Puntland totally controls your minds. I mean if you're not being obsessed over or being talked about then you're irrelevant. Thank you for having Puntland in your minds 24/7. It's way better than being from somaliland that's for sure. I for sure appreciate the dedication. It must be hard work searching Puntland in every platform. :mjlol:

I love how Puntland totally controls your minds. I mean if you're not being obsessed over or being talked about then you're irrelevant. Thank you for having Puntland in your minds 24/7. It's way better than being from somaliland that's for. I for sure appreciate the dedication. It must be hard work searching Puntland in every platform. :mjlol:

Isaaqs online have an obsession with seeking MJ attention, as if we personally are holding them back from gaining independence, even our camels don't see each other and that's how I like it.

Honestly, it makes me cringe how desperate they are for FKD with us, it's clear they feel bored and isolated and want attention.

Trending

Latest posts