Russian warships bully US warship in the Arabian sea

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Maybe the US showed a little too much weakness in the recent encounter, or perhaps the russians were itching for a war after all.

I'm just here trying to finish up my degree. I don't need no war. Too many incidents lately. Like the superpowers are fitting to collide.

:damn::cosbyhmm::holeup:

Americans are -made.
Russia has developed hyper-sonic nuclear weapons and that may explain this encounter.
America hasn't developed any hyper-sonic weapons yet.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/24/vladimir-putin-russia-weapons-089713

Putin: “Now we have a situation that is unique in modern history when they are trying to catch up to us,” he said.

But are futuristic military weapons even relevant anymore?

Right now, it appears to me that all global power gains are being made using psychological warfare. In particular, the US has gotten really good at using internet media to stir up populations into rioting against their own governments, and then using Western media to back up the fake revolutionaries as fighters for freedom and democracy.

the US is able to be everything to everyone. They promote radical Islam in the Middle East, they promote neo-Nazism in the Ukraine, they promote British imperialism (I guess) in Hong Kong. If Russia took a hard stance as a defender of the traditional values of Europe on the global stage, it would be the perfect counter to all of this.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
US Navy is massively superior to Russia's its just the Russians using a non issue for free points at home lol

Trending