Russian parliament passes law banning ‘LGBT propaganda’ among adults

Russian parliament passes law banning ‘LGBT propaganda’ among adults​

Russia’s parliament approved on Thursday a bill that widens a prohibition of “LGBT propaganda” and restricts the “demonstration” of LGBT behavior, making any expression of an LGBT lifestyle almost impossible.

Under the new law, which still needs the approval of the upper house of parliament and President Vladimir Putin, any action or information that is considered an attempt to promote homosexuality - whether in public, online, or in films, books or advertising - could incur a heavy fine.

Previously, the law had outlawed only promotion of LGBT lifestyles aimed at children. The new bill also bans the “demonstration” of LGBT behavior to children.

Lawmakers say they are defending traditional values of the “Russian world” against a liberal West they say is determined to destroy them - an argument also increasingly being used by officials as one of the justifications for Russia’s military campaign in Ukraine.

Authorities have already used the existing law to stop gay pride marches and detain gay rights activists. Rights groups say the new law is intended to drive so-called “non-traditional” LGBT lifestyles practiced by lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgender people out of public life altogether.

russian.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
And there was no backlash when they hosted the World Cup despite having anti-LGBT laws and using migrant workers.

But when it’s Qatar, all hell breaks loose.

Western hypocrisy in full view wallahi, absolutely disgusting.

do you browse 4chan /pol/?

I do read it sometimes. I don't agree with the neo-nazi ideology a lot of the users have but I can't use reddit because I get banned pretty much every time I post in a subreddit. Plus I don't relate to the reddit crowd. I don't care about "preserving the white race" but I agree with Pol on certain issues like vaccines, lgbt, Russia-Ukraine, conspiracy theories, etc. I don't usually post on 4chan but I've promoted an anti-witchcraft campaign on there.

3220DE7E-F8E7-4AD2-BD8F-19EAF5841888.png

5DBEE635-A45C-4464-889C-0B9E0D07877F.png

And there was no backlash when they hosted the World Cup despite having anti-LGBT laws and using migrant workers.

But when it’s Qatar, all hell breaks loose.

Western hypocrisy in full view wallahi, absolutely disgusting.

true but the West is way more anti-Russia than anti-Qatar. you just have some teams doing some weird gay stuff.

but mention Saudi and Westerners start frothing at the mouth. mention Afghanistan they froth at the mouth. mention Qatar and no one really cares. and meanwhile they have Al Jazeera. say you support Russia and... I think people in Europe have gotten arrested and fine crazy amounts for supposedly being pro-Russian. many Westerners unironically feel as though Putin is the new Hitler.

I am sort of angry that they banned RT and made it so people couldn't access Russian media. I'm well aware that Russian propaganda is Russian propaganda but I want it to balance out the Western propaganda.

I think there wasn't as much of a big anti-Russia thing in 2018 because the US president was Trump. I don't believe the "Trump was a Russian agent" theory but... US foreign policy changes a little based on democrats versus republicans. hardcore anti-Russiaism is more democrat thing. republicans are more anti-China.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I do read it sometimes. I don't agree with the neo-nazi ideology a lot of the users have but I can't use reddit because I get banned pretty much every time I post in a subreddit. Plus I don't relate to the reddit crowd. I don't care about "preserving the white race" but I agree with Pol on certain issues like vaccines, lgbt, Russia-Ukraine, conspiracy theories, etc. I don't usually post on 4chan but I've promoted an anti-witchcraft campaign on there.

View attachment 243992

View attachment 243993
i wasn't accusing you of being anything. 4chan /pol/ is one of the few spaces on the internet where you can discuss certain topics freely without getting banned but i personally can't stand the board users.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i wasn't accusing you of being anything. 4chan /pol/ is one of the few spaces on the internet where you can discuss certain topics freely without getting banned but i personally can't stand the board users.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh I didn't think you were making any accusation, I mentioned what I mentioned in case others tried to use it to attack me.

I don't remember seeing any agraphy posted on there lately but it is a big problem I have with it. The racism doesn't really affect me because I don't really read the stuff that's about race. I was reading some stuff about the Russia-Ukraine war.

People are right to oppose this current ideology being pushed by the West- whatever you want to call it. I see it as cultural marxism and I think this is an accurate way to describe it. The center of this modern Western cultural Marxist ideology is promoting homosexuality. Lgbt, blm, feminism, elimination of traditional religion. They pretend they're not anti-religion but they want you to either leave your religion or to completely reinterpret it in a way that's at odds with the traditional understanding- you're allowed to identify as "Muslim" but you're not allowed to actually believe what the Quran says or to believe in the traditional understanding of Islam. In the end, white liberals get to dictate to you what you are allowed to believe and what parts of your religion you're allowed to believe in.

Everyone who opposes this neocolonialist cultural Marxist monstrosity is right to oppose it. Even some white redneck who is just some sort of anti-immigrant xenophobe- he is right to oppose this emerging cultural Marxist totalitarian dictatorship.

If you look at secular Arab nationalists like Nasser- they were right to oppose Zionism but they had the wrong ideology. They were fighting from the wrong ideological basis and I believe the 1967 war was a big defeat for secular Arab nationalism. I believe this set the stage for a more religious approach to resistance.

I have no doubt the recent US midterms were rigged. But if we look at recent history- I think it is so clear that Trump, alt-right and white nationalism are past their peak and are a defeated force. I think the recent defeats are like the 1967 of this secular ethno-nationalist resistance to the domination of this extreme liberalism faction. I believe (well, I hope) people will realize the futility of bringing secular ideology to a spiritual battle- and they will try from a spiritual basis and take a much more religious approach. My theory is hopefully they will embrace Christianity rather than white nationalism as their banner. The left is clearly just at war with God, religion and everything that's holy. So my hope is Muslims and Christians will come together- as Muslims and Christians, not as this race or that race- but as Muslims and Christians and we crush the atheistic anti-religious filth that is the modern Western ideology- then we fight it out as Muslims and Christians and the big battle is Islam versus Christianity- not religion versus the horrible possibility of not even believing in God or religion at all. It makes me angry even to see the people I come across who are ex-Muslims who say they believe in God just not religion. Human beings need religion, we need Islam to guide us. This modern evil ideology is against religion, nation and family. I want it to fall and enter the dustbin of history like Soviet ideology did before it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Oh I didn't think you were making any accusation, I mentioned what I mentioned in case others tried to use it to attack me.

I don't remember seeing any agraphy posted on there lately but it is a big problem I have with it. The racism doesn't really affect me because I don't really read the stuff that's about race. I was reading some stuff about the Russia-Ukraine war.

People are right to oppose this current ideology being pushed by the West- whatever you want to call it. I see it as cultural marxism and I think this is an accurate way to describe it. The center of this modern Western cultural Marxist ideology is promoting homosexuality. Lgbt, blm, feminism, elimination of traditional religion. They pretend they're not anti-religion but they want you to either leave your religion or to completely reinterpret it in a way that's at odds with the traditional understanding- you're allowed to identify as "Muslim" but you're not allowed to actually believe what the Quran says or to believe in the traditional understanding of Islam. In the end, white liberals get to dictate to you what you are allowed to believe and what parts of your religion you're allowed to believe in.

Everyone who opposes this neocolonialist cultural Marxist monstrosity is right to oppose it. Even some white redneck who is just some sort of anti-immigrant xenophobe- he is right to oppose this emerging cultural Marxist totalitarian dictatorship.

If you look at secular Arab nationalists like Nasser- they were right to oppose Zionism but they had the wrong ideology. They were fighting from the wrong ideological basis and I believe the 1967 war was a big defeat for secular Arab nationalism. I believe this set the stage for a more religious approach to resistance.

I have no doubt the recent US midterms were rigged. But if we look at recent history- I think it is so clear that Trump, alt-right and white nationalism are past their peak and are a defeated force. I think the recent defeats are like the 1967 of this secular ethno-nationalist resistance to the domination of this extreme liberalism faction. I believe (well, I hope) people will realize the futility of bringing secular ideology to a spiritual battle- and they will try from a spiritual basis and take a much more religious approach. My theory is hopefully they will embrace Christianity rather than white nationalism as their banner. The left is clearly just at war with God, religion and everything that's holy. So my hope is Muslims and Christians will come together- as Muslims and Christians, not as this race or that race- but as Muslims and Christians and we crush the atheistic anti-religious filth that is the modern Western ideology- then we fight it out as Muslims and Christians and the big battle is Islam versus Christianity- not religion versus the horrible possibility of not even believing in God or religion at all. It makes me angry even to see the people I come across who are ex-Muslims who say they believe in God just not religion. Human beings need religion, we need Islam to guide us. This modern evil ideology is against religion, nation and family. I want it to fall and enter the dustbin of history like Soviet ideology did before it.
lol many /pol/ user are racist first before anything else, they've no brotherhood with the non-white Christian but honestly, i rather engage with Racist 4channer than a Twitter Trannies.

lol many /pol/ user are racist first before anything else, they've no brotherhood with the non-white Christian but honestly, i rather engage with Racist 4channer than a Twitter Trannies.

Well there are brothers and there are people who just have some mutual interests. I think of for example the Afghanistan war against the Soviets. Reagan and them didn't care anything about Islam, they just were anti-Soviet. The Afghans weren't actually pro the West or anything, they just were anti-Soviet.

View attachment 243992

View attachment 243993
Sxb the lady on the broomsticks, is it true. If so what are their heights.
Anyway bro never do magic :yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts