Russian military build up on border with Ukraine.

Do you think a war about to start?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No idea

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I doubt Russia wants to annex more of Ukraine it will bring it too much heat with Biden who has to prove he's tough of Russia because of Trump.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol. Ukrainians have been so finessed. The West gassed them to turn on their Slavic brethren (Russia) and now they don't want to help them. They deny Ukraine entrance into the EU and NATO.

At the same time Ukraine is bleeding, the economy (largely dependant on Russia) is in chaos and they have shut all doors for re-establishing ties with russia because of their treason. Ukraine has historically and traditionally been part of the russosphere, ethnically, culturally, linguistically,religiously... The first Russian state was Kievan Rus.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Lol. Ukrainians have been so finessed. The West gassed them to turn on their Slavic brethren (Russia) and now they don't want to help them. They deny Ukraine entrance into the EU and NATO.

At the same time Ukraine is bleeding, the economy (largely dependant on Russia) is in chaos and they have shut all doors for re-establishing ties with russia because of their treason. Ukraine has historically and traditionally been part of the russosphere, ethnically, culturally, linguistically,religiously... The first Russian state was Kievan Rus.
Do you support Russia or oppose them. Because many Bosniaks I met say Russia is an ally of Serbia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Putin will revive the great soviet empire. He will firat start with the rest of Ukraine and then go for the small Estonian people.

reer

VIP

invaded by the russian empire. broke off and then lenin re captured their country. crimean tatars were deported en masse and staling implanted russians. instead of chasing russians out after 1991 they left them. idiots.
they actually signed a security agreement and gave leftover soviet nukes to russia.
idiots :russ:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
invaded by the russian empire. broke off and then lenin re captured their country. crimean tatars were deported en masse and staling implanted russians. instead of chasing russians out after 1991 they left them. idiots.
they actually signed a security agreement and gave leftover soviet nukes to russia.
idiots :russ:

Yes. They gave the nukes to russia, which was a stupid thing to do. If they hadn't done that, russia wouldn't be able to do what they are doing to them today.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
That is why they need to join NATO

Ukraine and Belarus (Slavic nations) will never join NATO. Nor will any other former soviet republic that borders russia directly.

The Baltic states (Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia) are exceptions.

Russia is starting a slow and steady process of annexations of its surrounding countries. At this rate, we can expect the Balkan countries in its entirety being swallowed whole by the modern-day Russian empire. Give it a couple of decades.

:francis:

Obviously, the pro-Western types will be against whatever conflicts with the pro-Western narrative.

If people want to be independent, I think they should hear both sides- whereas the pro-Western types want people to only hear the Western narrative. My view is people should hear both and form their own conclusions. The West and its puppets are waging a war for Western domination. Meanwhile, the other side is fighting for a multipolar world free of unipolar domination. I expect neither side to back down. I am in favor of the decentralization of power. The sharia cannot be established under the Western colonial yoke and a multipolar world puts Muslims in a strategically stronger position. Therefore, I believe my position is the strategically correct one and I have no intention of changing it.

I'm on whatever side these dude are :pachah1:

moTlyyG.png

Trending