Russian deputy tells French journalist: We will kill all of you in Ukraine

The russians are struggling with ukrainians. lol. Adding france soldiers will only make things worse for russia. russia is not as strong as i thought it was before the war. They have been exposed.

This is just tough talk from the russians nothing more.

Russians ain't playing around, Macron got insane to send troops to ukraine like that would change the course of the ukraine war

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The russians are struggling with ukrainians. lol. Adding france soldiers will only make things worse for russia. russia is not as strong as i thought it was before the war. They have been exposed.

They have NUKES
Footsoliders and all that crap does not matter

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

Ukrainians are being kept on a life line by Europe and America. I'm not taking sides in the war but its clear this is a proxy between Russia and NATO. Ukraine alone would've been finished and probably will be by the end of it.

Zelensky should have conceded a long time ago, spared his people's deaths, and just accepted the inevitable, and he would have been given bigger concessions if he played it intelligently. He sacrificed people's lives for nothing. Russia will get what it came for and the USA/EU will do nothing but feed Zelensky ammunition to prolong the suffering of the Ukrainians. Any guy who thinks Ukraine can win is ignorant. Russia's investment into that war is all in, they have gone too deep to recede their objectives while the West cannot have skin in the game because that would be WW3. People often lack the understanding of how Russia will do what it came for even if the victory is pyrrhic, the geostrategic situation was dire and needed rebalancing in their opinion given the expansionism of the EU.

This invasion of Ukraine was a worthwhile long-term gain investment for Russia because it will give them breathing room from a security standpoint. The loss from a strategic perspective if Ukraine had joined the EU, giving NATO access to that region militarily, would have been detrimental.

Now, is any of this just? No. I think the EU did this on purpose (well aware of what would happen since they technically forced Russia's hands based on the open rules of the region and its historical and broad multipolar competitive friction edging towards a serious conflict as one tries to undermine and weaken the other (Russia)) as they walked back on their promises of not pushing East. Russia invading a country that kickstarted a war, killing many people, is frankly a disaster, and Ukraine was irresponsible in playing with these EU games, knowing the realities they were playing with.

Ukraine's wanting to join the EU was fundamentally never a neutral act. It was siding, seeking to aid an expansionary force, having Ukraine letting itself become a channel, a critical tool against Russia, getting geopolitically choked too close to their border. The whole region there is Russio-sphere. We can have an idealist perspective about how countries should determine their fates independently without coercing others with other flowery statements. However, given the conditions of reality, this is quite irresponsible and is never a neutral statement since Ukraine can never divorce itself from the EU/America's mission and Russia's dilemma.

Ukraine's wanting to join the EU was fundamentally never a neutral act. It was siding, seeking to aid an expansionary force, having Ukraine letting itself become a channel, a critical tool against Russia, getting geopolitically choked too close to their border. The whole region there is Russio-sphere. We can have an idealist perspective about how countries should determine their fates independently without coercing others with other flowery statements. However, given the conditions of reality, this is quite irresponsible and is never a neutral statement since Ukraine can never divorce itself from the EU/America's mission and Russia's dilemma.

What did people expect from cornering a beast? It will go on the offensive.

Zelensky, in my opinion, is a foolish monster of a character. Someone said he would not die for the cause but get asylum in America. I think that would happen if he was given the option and felt the pressure of losing. What takes place in Ukraine now is him trying to stall the inevitable, but the primary objective, in my opinion, and this is my speculation and could be wrong, is self-preservation of his own life.

Another despicable attempt is his ceaseless effort to integrate the Ukraine conflict as an inevitable factor of the "Clash of Civilizations" framing of interests of the International Community (West), wanting a WW3 scenario before ever surrendering, willing to drag billions of lives for his selfish problem. He plays on those stakes on a broader conflict basis, even on ideological and symbolic levels, as we see his position in how he involved himself in the Middle East issues. The man does signal that he loves the Western imperialistic agenda quite shamelessly. It truly tells you what kind of man he is and why Ukrainians should remove him and surrender if they had sense.

Russia will not remove Ukraine from the map. What would happen is the acquisition of eastern territories as per Russia's original objective. Ukraine would install a pro-Russia leader, and things would stabilize to normalcy where the average person can recover their lives. Russia will exert its military control over the region and auxiliary groups with highly questionable leanings, working for whoever will get removed.

Outlook-wise, it is the best thing they have on the table, similar to how they've always lived, as those people are already Russian-adjacent in everything. The new EU ideology that spread among the citizens gave them nothing but misery. The gains were always unpromising if given without cost. EU membership is purely used as a geopolitical tool, too. Without the pressures of interest, I don't know if Ukraine would have gotten anything. Look at the exclusionary attitude it had against Turkey for all the decades. It is easy to figure out the reason when one does an analytical historical assessment. EU was never a magnanimous entity.

I had that opinion at first, until I saw the extent to which Ukraine was armed; the timeframe in which this preparation took place; the amount of layered fortifications and tunnels and fortified industrial plants; and literally hundreds of thousands of troops

Kharkiv alone has 100k troops defending it

France can't do a God damn thing against Russia on its own

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

This is not a good analysis. Everything is going according to Putin’s plan. Remember 100,000 plus dead soldiers is not a defeat in Putin’s eyes.

And French soldiers will never go directly to war with Russians in Ukraine. Imagine a French attack kills Russians in Ukraine and then Russia strikes Warsaw with a cruise missile. Contrary to popular belief, this won’t trigger WW3. Instead there will be a call to deescalate.

Trending