DEVELOPING NEWS Russia-Ukraine War

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The Geneva convention states than an attack on infrastructure that gives you a military advantage is legal and names bridges as one of these examples.

2627DE83-FEC0-4F3C-BFB7-40243B2E77EA.jpeg

The Kerch bridge attack harmed Russia’s supply efforts.

This was not an attack that weakened Ukraine’s military capacity but rather harmed their civilians.

Last edited:
I don't get pro-Ukraine people. The West wants to turn your kids into harlots and trannies. That's the side you want to win? I'm not in favor of that so I want Russia to win.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don't get pro-Ukraine people. The West wants to turn your kids into harlots and trannies. That's the side you want to win? I'm not in favor of that so I want Russia to win.

That has nothing to do with occupation by Russia.

It is not the Ukrainian people’s fault that their government is allied with the West. They don’t get to control what the West’s domestic policies are.

It’s like someone saying “why are you against the US invasion of Iraq, Saddam used chemical weapons against Kurds in the 1990s”.

The Iraqi people didn’t choose Saddam, why was Saddam’s actions used to justify their murder.

It is not the Ukrainian people’s fault that their government is allied with the West. They don’t get to control what the West’s domestic policies are.

Yeah I feel bad for those Ukraine people. But Ukraine has to lose. War is war. Bad stuff happens. In the grand scheme of things, I think those people dying is less serious than the West turning the entire world into Sodom and Gomorrah.

It’s like someone saying “why are you against the US invasion of Iraq, Saddam used chemical weapons against Kurds in the 1990s”.

No, it is not like that at all. And you were the one who had the problem when the US lost in Afghanistan. I was one of the ones cheering for the Muslim victory.

Anyways, no it isn't like your example. I'm not saying someone did such-and-such in the past. The West is actively seeking to push gay stuff and promiscuity on people's kids- including my own if I have kids. And yours as well.

If you're ok with that, I guess you're ok with that. But I'm not ok with that and I very reasonably don't want that side to be empowered. You take every measure you can to protect your kids against that kind of thing- that's what you're supposed to do.

Yeah I feel bad for those Ukraine people. But Ukraine has to lose. War is war. Bad stuff happens. In the grand scheme of things, I think those people dying is less serious than the West turning the entire world into Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, it is not like that at all. And you were the one who had the problem when the US lost in Afghanistan. I was one of the ones cheering for the Muslim victory.

Anyways, no it isn't like your example. I'm not saying someone did such-and-such in the past. The West is actively seeking to push gay stuff and promiscuity on people's kids- including my own if I have kids. And yours as well.

If you're ok with that, I guess you're ok with that. But I'm not ok with that and I very reasonably don't want that side to be empowered. You take every measure you can to protect your kids against that kind of thing- that's what you're supposed to do.
Don't waste your time with this French-speaking nacas, he can't see the bigger picture and clearly doesn't care about the truth. He cries about Russian war crimes but of course, the sacred Ukrainians can do no wrong.

Last edited:

The Iraqi people didn’t choose Saddam, why was Saddam’s actions used to justify their murder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Don't waste your time with this French-speaking nacas, he can't see the bigger picture and clearly doesn't care about the truth. He cries about Russian war crimes but of course, the sacred Ukrainians can do no wrong.

Bruh ask @Nilotic all my predictions since March are proving correct. I have seen the bigger picture for months, Russia isn’t a top 2 army.

All this war has shown is that Russia’s army can’t be taken serious in conflict.

When did I say Ukrainians can’t do no wrong? Another strawman.

All your retorts are strawmen and the fact I speak French. Lame ass shit.

Last edited:
All alleged, if Russia has a claim they should take it up with the international courts just like the Bosnians and Albanians did.

Russia got alienated the minute they became a dictatorship and started massacring ethnic minorities within their border.
All alleged kulaha. I think you are on drugs like Zelensky was/is.

Key points from the article I linked below:

"I understand how the murder of Russian speaking trade unionists and others who were forced to seek refuge in the trade Union building in Odessa on May 2nd 2014, before fascists blocked the fire escape routes and systematically burned the building down, murdering men women and children many of whom had been physically assaulted, has had a profound effect upon the Donbas people."

"I have spoken with their families."

"They told me how Ukrainian snipers shot men women and children who went to the river to draw water as all drinkable water was contaminated."

Source: https://english.almayadeen.net/arti...donbas:-why-we-must-all-stand-against-fascism

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
All alleged kulaha. I think you are on drugs like Zelensky was/is.

Key points from the article I linked below:

"I understand how the murder of Russian speaking trade unionists and others who were forced to seek refuge in the trade Union building in Odessa on May 2nd 2014, before fascists blocked the fire escape routes and systematically burned the building down, murdering men women and children many of whom had been physically assaulted, has had a profound effect upon the Donbas people."

"I have spoken with their families."

"They told me how Ukrainian snipers shot men women and children who went to the river to draw water as all drinkable water was contaminated."

Source: https://english.almayadeen.net/arti...donbas:-why-we-must-all-stand-against-fascism

You literally linked an “opinion” article

:snoop: