Russia-Ukraine War

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why support racist Neo-Nazis who are pillaging their nations resources and selling it to global multinational corporations? Is this a case of cuqdad langaab syndrome against the Ruskies?

Why you bootyclapping for people that deposed the only democratic government in Somalia, aided Ethiopia in taking the Ogaden and armed Siyaad Barre’s violent repressive regime?

Not to mention the amount of Somalis that mysteriously died while studying in Russia.

Why support racist Neo-Nazis who are pillaging their nations resources and selling it to global multinational corporations? Is this a case of cuqdad langaab syndrome against the Ruskies?
Russians support the genocidal serbs, among other messed up stuff

Russian killed and bombed Syrian Muslims, so its nice that they are getting the same treatment

Why you bootyclapping for people that deposed the only democratic government in Somalia, aided Ethiopia in taking the Ogaden and armed Siyaad Barre’s violent repressive regime?

Not to mention the amount of Somalis that mysteriously died while studying in Russia.

That was the USSR, and why should I blame them exactly? Ethiopia is a Christian nation, I expect that of them. The people who really backstabbed us were the Americans, who supplied state of the art missile technology to the Ethiopians, which pretty much destroyed our airforce.

Anyway, this is the Russian Federation we're talking about here, their crimes pale in comparison to the West. A better question is, why are you bootyclapping for the same folk that are responsible for forced regime changes, sanctions, drone bombings and the deaths of millions of Muslims worldwide, thanks to their 'war on terror' campaign?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That was the USSR, and why should I blame them exactly? Ethiopia is a Christian nation, I expect that of them. The people who really backstabbed us were the Americans, who supplied state of the art missile technology to the Ethiopians, which pretty much destroyed our airforce.

Anyway, this is the Russian Federation we're talking about here, their crimes pale in comparison to the West. A better question is, why are you bootyclapping for the same folk that are responsible for forced regime changes, sanctions, drone bombings and the deaths of millions of Muslims worldwide, thanks to their 'war on terror' campaign?

If you think the Russian Federation and the USSR are different entities then idk what to say.

:snoop:

Trending