DEVELOPING NEWS Russia-Ukraine War

There’s rumors he already fled Kiev and is in Poland.
One things for sure he is not the smartest president.. First he calls to arm everyone who can walk and then compalins about Russians killing civilians.. The same civilians he asked to be armed with molotovcocktails and used as humans shields against the Russians army.. Another problem is there's no neutral media outlet in the west, they banned Russians news outlets like RT so we don't even know what the other part is reporting in this conflict.. Our news and knowledge is based on one source and one narrative and those making it hard to form an opinion on this whole messy conflict.

One things for sure he is not the smartest president.. First he calls to arm everyone who can walk and then compalins about Russians killing civilians.. The same civilians he asked to be armed with molotovcocktails and used as humans shields against the Russians army.. Another problem is there's no neutral media outlet in the west, they banned Russians news outlets like RT so we don't even know what the other part is reporting in this conflict.. Our news and knowledge is based on one source and one narrative and those making it hard to form an opinion on this whole messy conflict.
I’m keeping up with this through twitter, but they’re still purging accounts smh.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
FN-hVMoX0AMjy-N

FN-hVMlWQAA7_Si

Every madow immigrant is now a “Somali” :heh:

cow

VIP
Looks like China picked NATO over Russia. They are now publicly condemning Russian invasion of Ukraine on chinise state media.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
US: Russia is planning for chemical attack and tries to blame Ukraine

Russia: Ukraine forces are trying to use chemical weapons to blame Russia for it

Apollo

VIP
I support the Russian campaign to rid Ukraine and Poland of nazis and drug addicts

Influential Russian philosopher:

said in 2002:

Alexander Dugin, leader of the Eurasia party. '' I'm for blacks. White civilization - its cultural values, the deceitful, inhumane model of the world that it built - did not justify itself. Everything goes to the beginning of white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia is saved only by the fact that we are not pure whites. Predatory multinational corporations, the oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians - these are the fruits of white civilization that must be got rid of. Therefore, I am for the reds, yellows, greens, blacks - just not for the whites. I wholeheartedly support the people of Zimbabwe. ''

said in 2015:

'' The West treats Russia very severely. I think that he did not draw conclusions from the Weimar lesson, however. The more he puts pressure on us, the more he will have to pay for it. It works like a spring: the harder you push, the harder it will hit back. The West is geographic Satan, geographic Antichrist. The West should pay for everything. It would be best to settle it with Chinese, Tatars, Muslims, all this Eurasian nomadism. When I was walking the streets of Paris recently, I suddenly noticed that I was missing something. And I realized it was odorless, sterile, aseptic. The only fragrance in the West is perfume. Earth, air, flowers, trees only started to smell in Poland, and when I returned to Russia, I plunged into the madness of smells. The West is dead land. It will only come back to life when the Cossacks settle it, Tajiks, Kazakhs. They will bring life with them, they will bring fragrances. ''

:damn:

gear up war GIF by TRT
Dirilis Ertugrul Trt1 GIF by WASS Medya
War Horse GIF by TRT

Influential Russian philosopher:

said in 2002:

Alexander Dugin, leader of the Eurasia party. '' I'm for blacks. White civilization - its cultural values, the deceitful, inhumane model of the world that it built - did not justify itself. Everything goes to the beginning of white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia is saved only by the fact that we are not pure whites. Predatory multinational corporations, the oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians - these are the fruits of white civilization that must be got rid of. Therefore, I am for the reds, yellows, greens, blacks - just not for the whites. I wholeheartedly support the people of Zimbabwe. ''

said in 2015:

'' The West treats Russia very severely. I think that he did not draw conclusions from the Weimar lesson, however. The more he puts pressure on us, the more he will have to pay for it. It works like a spring: the harder you push, the harder it will hit back. The West is geographic Satan, geographic Antichrist. The West should pay for everything. It would be best to settle it with Chinese, Tatars, Muslims, all this Eurasian nomadism. When I was walking the streets of Paris recently, I suddenly noticed that I was missing something. And I realized it was odorless, sterile, aseptic. The only fragrance in the West is perfume. Earth, air, flowers, trees only started to smell in Poland, and when I returned to Russia, I plunged into the madness of smells. The West is dead land. It will only come back to life when the Cossacks settle it, Tajiks, Kazakhs. They will bring life with them, they will bring fragrances. ''

:damn:

gear up war GIF by TRT
Dirilis Ertugrul Trt1 GIF by WASS Medya
War Horse GIF by TRT

:dead::deadpeter:

How can you not root for Russia after reading all that?

:banderas::rejoice::friendhug::trumpsmirk:

cow

VIP
Will Russia do anything different once they go outside of Russian speaking majority Donbass region? should we expect more bombings?

Trending

Latest posts