Russia-Ukraine War

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This caused shortages in iodine in Europe, specially in Sweden and Holland.

this whole war caused everything to over prised, the poor will get poorer, I don’t know if the situation will worsen than this. I hope not, societies are 3 meals away from savagery.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Can the EU admit a country thats gonna lose half its territory :reallymaury:

Putin really messed up when he chose an altogether unsuitable, incompetent puppet to take charge of Ukraine -- setting the stage for these tragic events.

I'm against war and really wish that it didn't take place, however, it seems that Russia was pushed to this action; there was simply no way that Russia was ever going to accept the origin of its civilization (Kievan Rus) being under American auspices.

..Russia was never going to accept NATO (American) bases in Odessa, Sevastopol and other areas of Ukraine; people respond by pointing out that NATO is already on Russia's doorstep vis-a-vis Estonia and Latvia, however, the shared border there is much, much shorter and can be more easily defended in the event of hostilities...

I was mistaken in my naive belief that Russia should simply accept the assurances and Treaty derived guarantees from the Americans. The United States cancelled:

The INF Treaty

The Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty

The Open Sky Treaty...

..So there is no reason why Russia should accept any American guarantees in regard to Ukraine..

First post of yours I agree with on this topic :mjhaps:

Trending