Russia to help Ethiopia with nuclear development

Apparently for energy use but I am calling it bs.

If Ethiopia gets this, it's truly over and we might as well learn amharic and start eating raw meat.

Nuclear Electric not Nuclear bombs.

Hungary has something similar.

What difference does it make? :draketf:

In a non-stable third world country like Ethiopia, it's equivalent to a nuclear bomb, lol. Imagine instead of the regular tantrum thrown by someone opposed to regime, they decide to qarxis it instead? :drakekidding:

Expect the aftermath of chernobyl disaster but 10x worse. Ethiopia can barely contain droughts, imagine the crisis management of a nuclear incident 🤣 I don't want to ever think about my deegaans being uninhabitable and forcing my people to re-settle elsewhere. Heck, Somalia would also have to seek refuge in the sea from radioactive contamination 😅 I dislike Ethiopia, but not to the extent that it may affect us :mjcry:

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Nonsense. Ethiopia is literally in a civil war though not advertised as such to the world. Even South Africa will not have another nuclear plant. That's for stable countries.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
when there is drought? Then how they gonna cool down the nuclear plants if there is no water?

Trending