Russia showcases new weapons in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That it hasn't used ever...it fired 22 missiles from its warship in the Caspian Sea ...this shit travelled 1600 miles, meaning that it flew over Iran and Iraq...why, you would ask...cause it was only the US that use to use this method for a while now but now Russia wAnts to demonstrate to the rest of the world that it also can do it ..basically Syria had effing turned into a testing and propaganda battleground

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34465425

S

Shamis

Very sad. Then you have ISIS who beheaded someone the other day for practising 'sorcery'. They've had our entire war squeezed into less than 5 years. Its like watching a war on fast forward.

menace

VIP
Very sad. Then you have ISIS who beheaded someone the other day for practising 'sorcery'. They've had our entire war squeezed into less than 5 years. Its like watching a war on fast forward.

What an excellent way to define the crazy shit that is Syria..they done to Syria what SOMALIA done to herself in 20 years...

I assure you that 30 years from now Syria will be unrecognizeable from what it was in 2011

S

Shamis

Syrians and Arabs in general instigated this shit. If anti Assad Syrians had gone the democratic route and Assad didn't do a Siad Barre, ISIS would not have a leg to stand on. The Arab Spring and the general anti Assad movement is all homegrown, ISIS just took advantage of it and most of ISIS are from Syria and Iraq, the videos just show off foreign fighters for effect. There is currently no Syria because ISIS got rid of the border between Syria and Iraq, its already unrecognizable. In 30 years we'll all be headed there on holidays looking at the ruins (and ruins of ruins) and it will be a world heritage site or some shit - like the pyramids.

menace

VIP
Syrians and Arabs in general instigated this shit. If anti Assad Syrians had gone the democratic route and Assad didn't do a Siad Barre, ISIS would not have a leg to stand on. The Arab Spring and the general anti Assad movement is all homegrown, ISIS just took advantage of it and most of ISIS are from Syria and Iraq, the videos just show off foreign fighters for effect. There is currently no Syria because ISIS got rid of the border between Syria and Iraq, its already unrecognizable. In 30 years we'll all be headed there on holidays looking at the ruins (and ruins of ruins) and it will be a world heritage site or some shit - like the pyramids.
:damn::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
"A lost civilization "

S

Shamis

Yep! They're long gone, the terrorists control about half of Syria and a third of Iraq and the population in 'new region' is roughly 10 million, compare that to the pre war population of both countries and your eyes will water. Most people from those regions are either dead or in refugee camps. The place is perfect for a film set already and in years to come it will have its own lonely planet guide for backpackers, that's if Israel don't claim it before then. Well done Arabs :qri8gs7:.

menace

VIP
Can I ask you something ...where were you these days?

S

Shamis

Covering for a colleague who is on maternity leave - I still am covering for her but I've cleared her backlog and surprise surprise suddenly everyone's OK to just pick up her clients to earn her commission, selfish greedy vultures.The only reason I joined this site was to make catching up on work a little easier but I got addicted and I have hundreds of posts :9uoofqd:

menace

VIP
I treasure your tenure here, you bring wisdom here.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There is nothing home grown this fake out rage against assad was started by the west assad is probably one of the more nicest arab leader in the middle yhe only reason he has people against him is because he supports iran
And no syria is not worse than our war in less 2 years 200,000 people died in south somalia while syria is barely above 300,000 after 4 years:axvmm9o:

S

Shamis

Bandit - so you're absolving Syrians of all responsibility from their civil war? Is Assad's army not Syrian? Are ISIS also not Syrian? Are the other fighters also not Syrian? WTF - the world invaded after insecurity (just like Somalia, even today), you could blame the West, Russia, neighbouring countries for Somalia's civil war but I doubt you would. Also, Somalis have a higher death toll because the world responded differently to each set of refugees but damage and intensity is still 4 years to 20+ years. Also, these agencies only count the people who died as a direct consequence of aggression from warfare - they don't even count people who died as a consequence of injuries from an attack. Just the dead bodies they find, when they find them and even then its just an estimate so just look at physical damage or brain drain and imagine what the consequence of that would be.

Those figures are
I treasure your tenure here, you bring wisdom here.

I just rant a lot - I wouldn't trust what I have to say. You guy's are literally saving me from an American style massacre in the office.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit - so you're absolving Syrians of all responsibility from their civil war? Is Assad's army not Syrian? Are ISIS also not Syrian? Are the other fighters also not Syrian? WTF - the world invaded after insecurity (just like Somalia, even today), you could blame the West, Russia, neighbouring countries for Somalia's civil war but I doubt you would. Also, Somalis have a higher death toll because the world responded differently to each set of refugees but damage and intensity is still 4 years to 20+ years. Also, these agencies only count the people who died as a direct consequence of aggression from warfare - they don't even count people who died as a consequence of injuries from an attack. Just the dead bodies they find, when they find them and even then its just an estimate so just look at physical damage or brain drain and imagine what the consequence of that would be.

Those figures are

I just rant a lot - I wouldn't trust what I have to say. You guy's are literally saving me from an American style massacre in the office.
I think you believe to much into what the western media is feeding you shouldn't these people there liers with ulterior motive.
Now assad is doing nothing wrong the us it self ones upon a time had civil war the government at that time fought and put down the resistance what assad is doing is basically the same thing nothing the western media tries to demonize him but his not doing anything different than everybody else. These isis these fsa groups are all foreign fighters from other arab countries isis it self started in iraq and only changed there name when they moved to syria.
and yes alot of countries especially the British are to blame for what happened in somalia do I need to remind you the reason the civil war happened was because of the 77 war but what lead to the civil war was the British giving away somali regions to the neighboring countries:vanlf9a: Also include the Russians back stabbing us the us back stabbing us in the late 80s when siyaad barre was fighting the Ethiopian backed terrorist group:uCkf6mf:
You already know the part Ethiopian played in:jgjrrmx:
The first 4 years of somalia was alot deficult then Syria ever was the only difference between us back then to them now is the news coverage they have:camby:

S

Shamis

Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, that's not bad reporting - its journalistic integrity to report that. You can't deny the part the Syrian army played in escalating the war.

Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, that's not bad reporting - its journalistic integrity to report that. You can't deny the part the Syrian army played in escalating the war.
How does that help his cause? I mean that would be a very stupid thing to do, while the whole western world is Just waiting for him to make a mistake like that. I don't believe he was behind that.

Who has read through ."The Protocols of the learned elders of zion...."
The zionists are depopulating both Syria and Iraaq. The intention is to establish greater Israel that streches from the Euphrites river to the river nile.
ISIS hardly attacks Israel but are destroying the historical sites and causing people to flee Syria.This ensures that the land is cleared from any traces of human settlement which will give Israel an upperhand. This war will continue for years to come and when both parts have weakened and exhausted. Israel will use a scapegoat to invade Syria and curve out another chunk like Gollan heights.
Syria is a fertile land very good for agriculture.

That it hasn't used ever...it fired 22 missiles from its warship in the Caspian Sea ...this shit travelled 1600 miles, meaning that it flew over Iran and Iraq...why, you would ask...cause it was only the US that use to use this method for a while now but now Russia wAnts to demonstrate to the rest of the world that it also can do it ..basically Syria had effing turned into a testing and propaganda battleground

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34465425
If liquidhydrogen was a member of this forum, he would scold you, accuse you of treason for not caring about your own people but "dhegcas", and bootyclapping for Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending