Russia Just struck Poland with two missiles two people are dead.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalilanders celebrate, you can show how good subjects for the British are, maybe after your genocide they will grant you subjects independence

WW3 and landers still have no country
:rejoice:
Do you really send shot at sland at any given opportunity? WW3 might pop off and first thing you think about is sland? Talk about living in your head rent free :gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why on earth would be for depopulation ?

because and Jiini

1668542119063.png

I knew this would happen, theyre doing everything to stop England win 2nd World Cup, i hope Qatar continues regardless of the war

:pacspit:

the sun will shine on us brother bi'ithnillah, its coming home in rubble or gold:fittytousand:
1668541890555.png

WW3 and Somalia is still a failed shit hole state that gets bombed by al-shabab every hour, I don't understand why yall niggas are so obsessed about Somaliland worry about yourselves first.
Yet theres more Landers living outside their nation than other Somalis
Why arent you all living there if its so good?

Im fighting terrorists in the South, why are you living in Kaafirs land?
:cosbyhmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Russia will apologise privately, they did the same thing when they bombed the German embassy in Kyiv.

No WWIII guys, sorry.

WW3 and Somalia is still a failed shit hole state that gets bombed by al-shabab every hour, I don't understand why yall niggas are so obsessed about Somaliland worry about yourselves first.
Bro you guys are the ones who can't leave us alone like ex Muslims :westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts