Russia Just struck Poland with two missiles two people are dead.

WW3 and Somalia is still a failed shit hole state that gets bombed by al-shabab every hour, I don't understand why yall niggas are so obsessed about Somaliland worry about yourselves first.
You’re so disgusting to make fun of al Shabab bombing Somalia as if Somalis ever asked for this terrorist attack. Everyone knows the leader of al shabab is a lander. This is why I never f*ck with you people, literally laughing at terrorised attacks that claims the lives of innocent Somalis uff akhas alayk

Keo

VIP
WW3 and Somalia is still a failed shit hole state that gets bombed by al-shabab every hour, I don't understand why yall niggas are so obsessed about Somaliland worry about yourselves first.
Somalia being a failed state includes you too, idiot.

Somalia being a failed state includes you too, idiot.
Im an african success story google me

Somalia is a failed country not somaliland.

Im an african success story google me

Somalia is a failed country not somaliland.

Abayo I don't like the black star in the middle. Yall changed the white star even though it was created by your addeer and awoowo.

"Naa hooy" come back to your one and only flag. 🇸🇴

walaahi majeerteen created that flag
I thought it was Isaaq? Interesting of true.

But any way weather Isaaq or MJ, All I know is yall mingled with each other since the beginning of time. Yes the were wars and conflicts, but you find that everywhere in the world.

I thought it was Isaaq? Interesting of true.

But any way weather Isaaq or MJ, All I know is yall mingled with each other since the beginning of time. Yes the were wars and conflicts, but you find that everywhere in the world.
Fox Tv Becky GIF by Filthy Rich

Pretty interesting that Zelensky carry’s on saying it’s not them.

The guy has an agenda, to make sure military aid still reaches Ukraine and he’s not willing to risk that.

Will be interesting to see Polands response to this since it was their citizens who died. Also now that we’re going into winter will be interesting to see what the people of Europe have to say when they start living with counsel estate heaters.

Trending

Latest posts