Russia Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need Russia as a friend especially around security. Do u remember when they trained our soldiers? they were the most feared in the continent. This time rather then having that relationship again, we need to learn research side of security, we need a strict economy around this for our longevity sakes.

Do not listen to anyone who tells you that your independent if you cannot secure yourself. Securing yourself doesn't mean having the same weapons that other nations have. You need an edge and the edge is 'research' side to keep abreast of new military knowledge. Economy isn't as important as security, once security is gone, everything is gone.

So our friends should be prioritized first for security before development. Our security friends have priority over any economic incentive. Their trying to bribe Russia with oil/gas deals also, why would they when they have a strong history in the security field. We should ask if our nation can be taken under their wing so we can become independent in handling our security for the foreseeable future.

There is not much we can offer them that they don't already have besides maybe our location. They have everything else in abundance such as minerals and oil. I don't know what Russia foreign policy is truly but this will mean we need to get in-line also.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
We need Russia as a friend especially around security. Do u remember when they trained our soldiers? they were the most feared in the continent. This time rather then having that relationship again, we need to learn research side of security, we need a strict economy around this for our longevity sakes.

Do not listen to anyone who tells you that your independent if you cannot secure yourself. Securing yourself doesn't mean having the same weapons that other nations have. You need an edge and the edge is 'research' side to keep abreast of new military knowledge. Economy isn't as important as security, once security is gone, everything is gone.

So our friends should be prioritized first for security before development. Our security friends have priority over any economic incentive. Their trying to bribe Russia with oil/gas deals also, why would they when they have a strong history in the security field. We should ask if our nation can be taken under their wing so we can become independent in handling our security for the foreseeable future.

There is not much we can offer them that they don't already have besides maybe our location. They have everything else in abundance such as minerals and oil. I don't know what Russia foreign policy is truly but this will mean we need to get in-line also.

No friends in the business though
Only disposable allies as Somalis unfortunately learnt :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe we can promise the Russians we will be their outlet in Africa and bring the African states under them, we can be their vehicle of such project and steer the continent away from the WEST, which shouldn't be difficult task since they haven't really benefited from the west at all and there is bad blood there. If russians teach us their military technology, we can use that as a way to bribe african nations to ally with russia while keeping their economy tied with china

They have a problem with the west not us. How can we use that to get military know how from them. We can always use china to drill the oil and start creating our economy around high return final products which we can supply the african continent with when they start to afford it. This will mean we will need to invest in their nations, there is no two bits about that. Their farmers and farmers are last on the priority in the world order

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to form a foreign policy with security knowledge as our main priority. In return we need to offer something. They will get nomads 'settling' into cities which is a big incentive for any world power to ensure your population is settled. But if we settle, we need to plan for independent security policy, we lost our last edge if we all settle, we can't revert back to the desert lifestyle once we leave it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The colonials hated the Somalis and Sudanis and possibly any pastoralist in Africa. There was no incentive for these people to settle with farmers as their huge economic difference in their final product. To share a city with such economic disparity was going to create tribalism and borders of the colonials is clearly around occupation not ethnicity, language or religion.

Your all the same to them if your settled by a river, they see you shifting slowly into city living based on what your past final product was. For example the best u will get is factories of 'daruri' stuff if your farmer. Why you think their so involved in countries like Nigeria they have large pastoralists, Kenya, Ethiopia, etc? it's about these pastoralists and what to do about them to bring them under the world order. Farmers are already under world order clearly, their not moving anywhere, a simple bomb can eliminate any disturbance from them. It's different story when your pastoralist though as your population is 'segmented' into smaller groups at a family unit level plus ur spread out so much your not contained. That is a serious problem for the world order. If they didn't exist for example, I wouldn't have anything to base my thinking against, I would think this is the natural world with all settlers and ppl being brainwashed thru schooling, culture, media. I however can step back and sit with nomads and ask them what is life about and that's dangerous for the world orders, your slipping thru the cracks and forming your own mindset plus u can revert back into them.

Anyways the point is they should do the yugoslavia model on Ethiopia and separate ogaden and let it go independent as their all have a common occupation, camel rearing, u need to stick the same people and occupation together, not mix n match it. PL should carve our SOOL/SANAG as their highly nomadic like us all the way to galgaduud. We should form a nomads cooperation council like the GULF did with only GEELJIRE ARABS not settled arabs or farmers who are poorer as they have nothing to negiotate with.

I think parts of Sudan is still highly nomadic also lol, look at how they divided them. It's about occupation of your country that determines your fate in the scheme of things.

Russia and US are world powers, the question only is where do u slip in into heirachy for these world powers, they don't care about anything else. I don't consider China world power as their not creating new technology, that's being fed to them by Russia

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are the worst pastoralist type, the gulf arabs obviously are even easier to slide in with such a petty deal they didn't fight colonialist in their history like pastoralist in africa did remember mahdi in sudan lol. No wonder they split these wild cunts from Egpyt who is settled into their farming lol. Not to give them funny ideas. These pastoralists are the most independent type of people, they got nothing to lose and live in small units and separate at all time. No disease can effect them or war.

That's why africa is a mess it's not the farmer bantu that is the problem, it's how the colonials littered the pastoralist and divided 100 ways and it hasn't worked, their still doing their occupation as they see no benefit econimically to switch as their final product is higher. The farmer bantu did the hard yards and made the bushmen settle down, they replaced their culture. They never did that to pastoralists. That's why the west was trying so hard lol and settled on lets just divide them 100 ways into 100 different countries. It's obviously not working as their still highly independent and teaching farmers to nudge the world order.

Last edited:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
As long as we agree on technology transfers I'd be down

Somalis are xoolo. The Siad Barre regime was a soviet sattelite for decades yet it didn't manage to get a licence to build Soviet small arms. They got plane models that were outdated and it was clear they were just pimping themselves out to the soviets

Compare that to the derg who as soon as they switched sides started production of small arms and were given the latest MiGs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problems with pastoralist, they don't respect authority sxb, they feel their independent, they will kill you if your an authority as they don't feel the need to take orders from you. Pastoralist are very much the same where-ever they are. Look how brutal them south sudanese are in war also. If they shoved those guys in farming uganda lol, wallahi they wud teach them shit that nudges the world order. Why cuz their highly pastoralist. Same goes Fulani in West africa, why u think where-ever they settle u find oil and gold? it's to entice a higher final product then their cows and sheeps. U need to look at each group of people and look at what their final product is and if your economy doesn't reflect that in the cities, they will never settle down. I think the colonials never planned for that.

They did plan for littering gold/oil in nations with pastoralists to bring them down off their old lifestyle, but it hasn't worked. I say create a separate nation for those people regardless who they are and say settle down we will give u a final product that is worth more then cows your rearing or camels. Wax macqul ah inaad uu sheegtan weeye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Beyond China wallahi they should've of wasted time with Japan/Korea. China has a long history so I can understand why even tho their farmers it will be hard for them to forget that past and glory. If egyptians still remembered their old glory, it would be big problem but it was erased by arabs so their not a big problem wallahi.

But why they wasted time with Japan/Korea I don't know being farmers I don't know, they don't exactly have a long history like China. India is different also but most of it was erased by the past invasions. Petty farmers also.

Iraq is going to be mess same with Iran very long history and it's still ALIVE. Same with Turkey big problem. Greece is dead the ancient history was long wiped out

Maybe we can promise the Russians we will be their outlet in Africa and bring the African states under them, we can be their vehicle of such project and steer the continent away from the WEST, which shouldn't be difficult task since they haven't really benefited from the west at all and there is bad blood there. If russians teach us their military technology, we can use that as a way to bribe african nations to ally with russia while keeping their economy tied with china

They have a problem with the west not us. How can we use that to get military know how from them. We can always use china to drill the oil and start creating our economy around high return final products which we can supply the african continent with when they start to afford it. This will mean we will need to invest in their nations, there is no two bits about that. Their farmers and farmers are last on the priority in the world order
Sounds good on paper and the ideal dream for africa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sounds good on paper and the ideal dream for africa

We have a good security protection since most of our people are not settled. I know my family sample and at least 80% do not live in the cities. Where-as in the South my abti side 80% settle the cities or tuulos near the farming area. It's big difference in settlement pattern. We still have a good advantage as long as we keep nomadic for any nation to attack us. Notice Amisom doesn't come anywhere near the desert areas above beletwayn to Bosaso? it's strategical reason. Same goes for Ethiopian won't dare dedicate to much resources to Ogaden area and rely on snitches in DDSI.

Sames goes for NFD in Kenya. We are basically invisible in a way and that's not good for the world order, we can NUDGE it or invite people to carry out any project in our land to threaten the world and come hide with us in the nomadic scenery lol.

It was the way Africa was carved up keeping BANTU on top when occupational wise it was heading nowhere for the continent with wild uncontrollable pastoralist and indepedent cuz his financially independent sxb, you can't say the same for farmers lol who enter the cities and live in soweto or nairobi slums. They created the city up but now their population can't afford it. It's like the city is built for foreigners to come and enjoy not so much the locals.

We must not remain under these BANTU control, they are the weaker ones and need to form our solidarity nations with similar pastoralist and independent streaks in them and invisibility. We can create cities that reflect our economic rural capacity not the rural capacity of a farmer. That's why I say it's probably wise not to side with the west who are backin the farmers, we need RUSSIA who has no friends in BANTU africa. They only friend with us and ETHIOPIA in history. But ethiopia is now with america, so we can the domino effect side with Russia two different allies in the same region we can follow our different nation building models and walahi we will win.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we side with Russia CHINA WILL DUMP HUGE MONEY INTO US to envision our economy how we want it based on the realities of our rural environment. We are secured them to continue our project to bring along pastoralist nations lost in the colonial drawing of the map to DISADVANTAGE THEM and link them to peasant farmer MAJORITY societies and I bet u their not fitting in well and there is wars and all that shit.

Imagine they did that in the levant areas in mid-east and egypt and dumped money into them and made the wild nomads linked to them? the khaleej wud be SHACKLED to farmer economies lol and continue it's nomadic ways also. They did right by the khaleej, but SCREWED pastoralist in africa. For this we need to be wise and just go with someone with a clean record like Russia and China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts