Russia Continues to have Cool Army Ads

new Russian ad:

what a cool ad. people, have you seen the two moms lgbt US army ad??

I don't even want to post it, I saw it but I'm not posting it. it's there, it's called "the calling". anyways, Russia clearly has the cooler army ads. the West can't have cool army ads because having cool army ads is against an army of nagging feminazis who are against joy and happiness in life. I am convinced Russia winning is the best outcome. I despise the stand-with-Ukraine people, who are yesterday's covid totalitarians. every time I encounter some person randomly telling me about how Putin is the new Hitler, it's always some super liberal. I am convinced the super liberal element just believes what the official narrative of the moment is, lacking their own mind.

if you look at the extremely cool Russian army ads and you look at the gay US army stuff.... I think it's clearly in the interest of humanity that Russia wins. we don't need a world totally dominated by the West and its filthy agenda.

Last edited:
btw here is CNN condemning Russia for having cool ads.

the West's anti-cool-ad agenda is undeniable. I haven't watched the CNN video because I don't care whatever it is they have to say. but it's no surprise that they consider having cool ads a human rights violation.

You right now.

Can you imagine if Russia loses? if the entire world is under uncontested Western hegemony.... it is a real nightmare scenario.... if they had their way, there would be gay pride marches in places where the sahaaba once walked.... the entire world would be infected with their cultural Marxist plague with no place being a refuge... I cannot grasp why any person who isn't some sort of degenerate would support the West... not saying you do but just saying in general as I know it has its sympathizers out there

Garaad diinle

 
Can you imagine if Russia loses? if the entire world is under uncontested Western hegemony.... it is a real nightmare scenario.... if they had their way, there would be gay pride marches in places where the sahaaba once walked.... the entire world would be infected with their cultural Marxist plague with no place being a refuge... I cannot grasp why any person who isn't some sort of degenerate would support the West... not saying you do but just saying in general as I know it has its sympathizers out there
I know you're coming from a good place. This remind me of the quranic verse of surat al-bagarah.

... وَلَوْلاَ دَفْعُ اللّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَّفَسَدَتِ الأَرْضُ ...
And if Allah did not check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief.

Another english translation would be

Balance is a core structure of our world. As you said degeneracy is counter acted by conservatism but still i can't dissolve russia from their bad deeds just as how i can't dissolve western countries of their bad deeds. Their won't be a true unipolar world and rivals will always exist.

I know you're coming from a good place. This remind me of the quranic verse of surat al-bagarah.

... وَلَوْلاَ دَفْعُ اللّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَّفَسَدَتِ الأَرْضُ ...
And if Allah did not check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief.

Another english translation would be

Balance is a core structure of our world. As you said degeneracy is counter acted by conservatism but still i can't dissolve russia from their bad deeds just as how i can't dissolve western countries of their bad deeds. Their won't be a true unipolar world and rivals will always exist.

the unipolar world has happened during colonialism. the whole world basically was at the mercy of the West. if the West had its way, this kind of thing would happen again except this time they'd be forcing people to have their kids indoctrinated with homo and feminist propaganda.

the unipolar world also happened when the USSR collapsed. the US went crazy with invading Muslim countries.

what happened prior to the collapse of the USSR? the US actually to some extent worked with Muslims and the US was not an entirely evil force imo. for example, they would actually support Muslims and support religious elements in order to combat communism.

a unipolar world is a real danger and a real thing that could happen. they could basically force Third World countries at gunpoint to accept the gay cultural marxist agenda, wherein religion and morality are basically eliminated. if some people are too shortsighted to see that this could happen (I'm not meaning you but I'm just saying in general), it's a lack of vision on their part- but this kind of thing has to be countered regardless of whether those people are able to see it.

I mean for example, with Uganda. if Russia collapsed... likely the US could just coup Uganda's government and basically force a government on Uganda that would force those kinds of "values" onto them. if they did this worldwide, Islam could basically almost cease to exist outside of small pockets. Islam certainly will continue but we know that Islam will become something strange again at some point. Muslims could end up being very powerless and helpless basically, as well as isolated.

I got a drink from a corner store a little while ago. I'm pretty sure the guy that sold me the drink (kombucha) is a kaffir. I think he's a kaffir and I hate him for being a kaffir but still I bought the drink from him. Russia has done some criminal stuff. they supported Assad and did some really evil stuff in Syria. Assad is a kaffir and I hope Allah destroys him. but I am not saying Russia is good or evil, I just want them to serve as a counter-weight against excessive Western domination. I don't think any Muslim who has patriotism could want to end up with the nightmare scenario I described. people should be ready to fight to the death to defend the Islamic values and this means not only traits like courage but it also means strategic thinking.

I also want to elaborate on what I think is the role and importance of Russia.....

China is very strong economically.... but China I believe does not have the guts and courage that Russia has..... Russia is weaker economically but they certainly have guts....

therefore, if you removed Russia from the equation, yes I think the West could certainly press China, that China would fold to pressure and not be able to really act as a counterweight to the West.... and so yes I think a scenario where Russia collapses would lead to extreme Western domination....

I think it would be like during the times of colonialism except instead of them promoting Christianity, it would be like those times but instead with them promoting.... whatever you want to call the cultural Marxist "globohomo" agenda as... what I have said here I think is indisputable and obvious.... and I assume it is agreed, hopefully- that people have a responsibility to protect their kids.... the West wants to turn everyone's kids into homos, trannies, harlots, etc.... Russia losing would massively empower these people that want to do this.... unless people don't care about protecting their kids and grandkids against this kind of thing and are thus negligent.... then I don't see how the conclusions I have reached can possibly be avoidable...

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
the unipolar world has happened during colonialism. the whole world basically was at the mercy of the West. if the West had its way, this kind of thing would happen again except this time they'd be forcing people to have their kids indoctrinated with homo and feminist propaganda.

the unipolar world also happened when the USSR collapsed. the US went crazy with invading Muslim countries.

what happened prior to the collapse of the USSR? the US actually to some extent worked with Muslims and the US was not an entirely evil force imo. for example, they would actually support Muslims and support religious elements in order to combat communism.

a unipolar world is a real danger and a real thing that could happen. they could basically force Third World countries at gunpoint to accept the gay cultural marxist agenda, wherein religion and morality are basically eliminated. if some people are too shortsighted to see that this could happen (I'm not meaning you but I'm just saying in general), it's a lack of vision on their part- but this kind of thing has to be countered regardless of whether those people are able to see it.

I mean for example, with Uganda. if Russia collapsed... likely the US could just coup Uganda's government and basically force a government on Uganda that would force those kinds of "values" onto them. if they did this worldwide, Islam could basically almost cease to exist outside of small pockets. Islam certainly will continue but we know that Islam will become something strange again at some point. Muslims could end up being very powerless and helpless basically, as well as isolated.

I got a drink from a corner store a little while ago. I'm pretty sure the guy that sold me the drink (kombucha) is a kaffir. I think he's a kaffir and I hate him for being a kaffir but still I bought the drink from him. Russia has done some criminal stuff. they supported Assad and did some really evil stuff in Syria. Assad is a kaffir and I hope Allah destroys him. but I am not saying Russia is good or evil, I just want them to serve as a counter-weight against excessive Western domination. I don't think any Muslim who has patriotism could want to end up with the nightmare scenario I described. people should be ready to fight to the death to defend the Islamic values and this means not only traits like courage but it also means strategic thinking.
The western hegemony on the world in the 19th-20th isn't what i would call a true unipolar world. They were divided amongst each other and they were rivals competing with each other that's why we've had two world wars. The end of the soviet union didn't bring about a true unipolar world and there weren't any country with absolute power.

A number of countries had a nuclear deterrent on their disposal and if push come to shove they could use it. If the west were that powerfull they would've seized the nuclear deterrent of russia, pakistan or india heck they can't even stop north korea and their rockets. In terms of the world as a whole there won't be a true unipolar power it's not visible and collaboration and influence over other countries is more preferable.

Garaad diinle

 
I also want to elaborate on what I think is the role and importance of Russia.....

China is very strong economically.... but China I believe does not have the guts and courage that Russia has..... Russia is weaker economically but they certainly have guts....

therefore, if you removed Russia from the equation, yes I think the West could certainly press China, that China would fold to pressure and not be able to really act as a counterweight to the West.... and so yes I think a scenario where Russia collapses would lead to extreme Western domination....

I think it would be like during the times of colonialism except instead of them promoting Christianity, it would be like those times but instead with them promoting.... whatever you want to call the cultural Marxist "globohomo" agenda as... what I have said here I think is indisputable and obvious.... and I assume it is agreed, hopefully- that people have a responsibility to protect their kids.... the West wants to turn everyone's kids into homos, trannies, harlots, etc.... Russia losing would massively empower these people that want to do this.... unless people don't care about protecting their kids and grandkids against this kind of thing and are thus negligent.... then I don't see how the conclusions I have reached can possibly be avoidable...
I agree with you on this point. Clearly russia and china need each other to survive and counter act the usa who's actively trying to dislodge them so they can preserve their seat on top of world politics and economy. The usa diminishing power and influence is giving way for china and russia who expand both their trade and soft power through out the world. China now has a base in djibouti and russia is planning on getting one on the red sea in the eastern coast of sudan. The usa are acting now to prolong their empire as much as possible by supressing the potential new superpowers that is china and russia. China gaining influence through out the world specially africa. Russia already had influence in europe thanks to their gas and now trying to expand in africa.

The western hegemony on the world in the 19th-20th isn't what i would call a true unipolar world. They were divided amongst each other and they were rivals competing with each other that's why we've had two world wars. The end of the soviet union didn't bring about a true unipolar world and there weren't any country with absolute power.

A number of countries had a nuclear deterrent on their disposal and if push come to shove they could use it. If the west were that powerfull they would've seized the nuclear deterrent of russia, pakistan or india heck they can't even stop north korea and their rockets. In terms of the world as a whole there won't be a true unipolar power it's not visible and collaboration and influence over other countries is more preferable.

I am not sure what you define as "true unipolar" and I guess whether we consider colonialism era as unipolar depends if we look at the West as one entity or as a bunch... I think either way is valid.... personally I don't think nukes are real....

what I've laid out is a sort of logical chain..... and part of the logic I've laid out is that if Russia was to collapse, there would be excessive Western domination.....

putting aside any debates of "true unipolar" or semantic discussion, I think Russia collapsing would result in an immense imbalance of power in favor of the West and that there would be extreme, excessive, Western domination....

according to your view, that is sort of a weak point in my chain of logic.... I don't think it is, I think it is undoubted that what I have said in the case and I think it is an unusual view to hold that there was not a period after the USSR collapse in which there was a massive power imbalance in favor of the West and the US more specifically.... I think the US was clearly a lot more aggressive in the post-USSR period

and you mention Pakistan... the US managed to bully Pakistan into fighting a war against the Taliban on the US behalf that Pakistan didn't even want.... so you mention Pakistan like it's an example against what I'm saying but actually how Pakistan was treated illustrated the excessive dominated by the West in that period and even more recently it seems that the US couped Imran Khan..... anyways, I do not play when it comes to protecting future generations and when it comes to what the West is doing in terms of targeting children and potentially my own children and grandchildren, I take this very seriously and don't play when it comes to this

I agree with you on this point. Clearly russia and china need each other to survive and counter act the usa who's actively trying to dislodge them so they can preserve their seat on top of world politics and economy. The usa diminishing power and influence is giving way for china and russia who expand both their trade and soft power through out the world. China now has a base in djibouti and russia is planning on getting one on the red sea in the eastern coast of sudan. The usa are acting now to prolong their empire as much as possible by supressing the potential new superpowers that is china and russia. China gaining influence through out the world specially africa. Russia already had influence in europe thanks to their gas and now trying to expand in africa.

I agree with all this. I'm a little confused as to what we disagree about then. you don't think that Russia collapsing would lead to excessive domination by the West?

Garaad diinle

 
I agree with all this. I'm a little confused as to what we disagree about then. you don't think that Russia collapsing would lead to excessive domination by the West?
Yeah you're right i think it's a simple matter of semantics but overall we do agree with each other. I liked how you said imbalance of power and a shift toward one side. That's one definition i can stand behind. I don't think russia will collapse any time soon rather we may see it's power grow. They've been resilient all these years against usa sanction and encirclement on their borders meanwhile the usa is over stretched and fighting on multi fronts. . If russia would collapse an imbalance of power and dominance of western hegemony and influence is sure to follow. That being said i'm not a fan of russia.

Last edited:
Yeah you're right i think it's a simple matter of semantics but overall we do agree with each other. I liked how you said imbalance of power and a shift toward one side. That's one definition i can stand behind. I don't think russia will collapse any time soon rather we may see it's power grow. They've been resilient all these years against usa sanction and encirclement on their borders meanwhile the usa is over stretched and fighting on multi fronts. . If russia would collapse an imbalance of power and dominance of western hegemony and influence is sure to follow. That being said i'm not a fan of russia.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with Russia. I hear they are annihilating the Ukraine army, maybe soon they march into Kiev and then into Washington DC. Then I hear they are losing, the incredible Ukrainian army is defeating them, maybe the Ukrainians will soon take Crimea and march into Moscow.

I am confused as to who is actually winning.

Garaad diinle

 
I'm not sure what's going to happen with Russia. I hear they are annihilating the Ukraine army, maybe soon they march into Kiev and then into Washington DC. Then I hear they are losing, the incredible Ukrainian army is defeating them, maybe the Ukrainians will soon take Crimea and march into Moscow.

I am confused as to who is actually winning.
Currently there is a stalemate and progress slowed down on both sides. Russia is intrenched on the frontlines and ukraine is said to lunch what it calls the spring offensive deploying troops trained and armed by nato. That being said there was a leak in march about the ukrainian situation and the difficulties of sustaining their defensive positions let alone lunch a spring offensive. Russia is using it's vast reassures and reserves and looking to graind their way taking over important and strategic positions. Ultimately in my opinion this will come down to who can last the longest, the west and their support for ukraine (cause ukraine alone cannot survive a russian invation) or russia and their resilience diplomacy and their vast reassures.

Currently there is a stalemate and progress slowed down on both sides. Russia is intrenched on the frontlines and ukraine is said to lunch what it calls the spring offensive deploying troops trained and armed by nato. That being said there was a leak in march about the ukrainian situation and the difficulties of sustaining their defensive positions let alone lunch a spring offensive. Russia is using it's vast reassures and reserves and looking to graind their way taking over important and strategic positions. Ultimately in my opinion this will come down to who can last the longest, the west and their support for ukraine (cause ukraine alone cannot survive a russian invation) or russia and their resilience diplomacy and their vast reassures.
I personally am baffled as to what to make of how this war is going.

To my understanding, according to Sun Tzu in the Art of War, war is something that should be done as quickly as possible, without prolonged war:

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.".

I think there's an exception when we look at the Viet Cong or the Taliban. But wouldn't the Russian campaign fall under what Sun Tzu talked about when he warned against prolonged war?

I know some elements of war have changed since the days of Ancient China but I would imagine there are probably some fundamentals that are sort of timeless.

But the way you put it.... maybe Russia will win or they will go to some sort of stalemate in the end? Doesn't it seem like this is actually headed towards some sort of stalemate? That is how it seems to me.

I have been reading a blogger who is a "doomer". He is supposedly pro-Russia and ethnic Russian but he seems to allege basically that there is treason at the top in Russia and that this treasonous element has sabotaged the war. I have no idea what to think, though. I am genuinely a baffled person and I am happy that at least I don't pretend to have some definitive knowledge of how the war is going that I really don't have.

Anyways, why are you "not a fan of Russia?" I have a big problem with what they did in Syria helping Assad but... overall I am more sympathetic to them since this war started. And with Saudi and Iran seeming to have reached some sort of truce and Saudi seeming to move away from the West somewhat, I think Russia is going to be more neutral in terms of Saudi vs Iran slash Sunni versus Shia conflict in the region. I associated Russia with helping Shia but if they act in a neutral manner then that removes one of my main problems with them. I don't see Russia as much of a bad guy. If I went through my posts, I'm sure I was much more anti-Russia prior to the war starting but since its start I am more in favor of them.

Garaad diinle

 
I personally am baffled as to what to make of how this war is going.

To my understanding, according to Sun Tzu in the Art of War, war is something that should be done as quickly as possible, without prolonged war:

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.".

I think there's an exception when we look at the Viet Cong or the Taliban. But wouldn't the Russian campaign fall under what Sun Tzu talked about when he warned against prolonged war?

I know some elements of war have changed since the days of Ancient China but I would imagine there are probably some fundamentals that are sort of timeless.

But the way you put it.... maybe Russia will win or they will go to some sort of stalemate in the end? Doesn't it seem like this is actually headed towards some sort of stalemate? That is how it seems to me.

I have been reading a blogger who is a "doomer". He is supposedly pro-Russia and ethnic Russian but he seems to allege basically that there is treason at the top in Russia and that this treasonous element has sabotaged the war. I have no idea what to think, though. I am genuinely a baffled person and I am happy that at least I don't pretend to have some definitive knowledge of how the war is going that I really don't have.

Anyways, why are you "not a fan of Russia?" I have a big problem with what they did in Syria helping Assad but... overall I am more sympathetic to them since this war started. And with Saudi and Iran seeming to have reached some sort of truce and Saudi seeming to move away from the West somewhat, I think Russia is going to be more neutral in terms of Saudi vs Iran slash Sunni versus Shia conflict in the region. I associated Russia with helping Shia but if they act in a neutral manner then that removes one of my main problems with them. I don't see Russia as much of a bad guy. If I went through my posts, I'm sure I was much more anti-Russia prior to the war starting but since its start I am more in favor of them.
You're right a quick war is the ideal scenario. It saves coast since wars are costly and it's less damaging to the country and it's soldiers. In fact russia was planning for a short conflict and wanted to end things quickly but they couldn't see that ukraine is not crimea. They miscalculated and lunched a so called limited campaign that didn't work mainly because of years of sanction and inactive soldiers that made them rusty couple that with the hardy ukrainian and the fact that they've been preparing for such scenario since around 2015.

Russia should've lunched a full scale war from the get go instead they persisted on holding back which gave ukraine the ample time to respond in full force. Ukraine received billions of dollars in military aid and is still receiving more, a quick war would've ended before the usa aid even arrived. The russian upper command rigid way of thinking is one of the primary cause for this prolonged battle. That being said russia is in it's home turf and still can make a turn around. As i said wars are costly and western countries are already suffering from the war. You can clearly see how cheap gas isn't available in europe and oil prices are high. Russia is self sufficient to an extend thanks to years of sanction but it also have allies such as china and india that are trading with them so they're not completely cut out off world trade and thus they can still fund their war.

According to the leaks released in march western countries do indeed have access to top brass of the russian military and they're aware of attacks before they even happen. That being said now that russia knows about this they'll most likely mitigate leaked data from now on. I myself not an expert on this so don't feel bad about not knowing much about this.

Yes i'm not a fan of russia thanks to what they did in syria and i still remember what they did in afganistan. Plus they're very friendly to shia state in the middle east. Add to this russia is friendly towards dictators and always ready to arm them to repress their people. Russia itself funds authoritarian regimes in central asia which is home to millions of muslims.

Last edited:
Trust me when I say you don’t want Russia to win. If the Russia-China alliance wins then everything is just going to go from bad to worse. Russia needs to be annihilated in Ukraine and especially Crimea. If Russia is defeated in Ukraine, it would not only destabilize their ambitions in Syria but it would also severely undermine their imperialist ambitions around the world and possibly destabilize their country. The Western-led world order is a much lesser evil to the Muslims than Russia and China. Russia obliterated the Sunni Muslim uprising in Syria and massacred and displaced millions along with Bashar “al-Assad.” Anyone who studies the history of this evil rogue state would know that they are one of the greatest enemies of Islam, from the Ottoman-Russian wars to the Russian massacre of the chechens to what they did and are currently doing in Syria. Furthermore the Russia-China alliances is going to strengthen the Neo-Safavid regime in Iran and it’s expansionist ambitions accross the Middle East (and potentially the rest of the Muslim world) since Iran is allied to them and by Allah, a Zionist Jew will always be better than a Neo-Safavid Rafidhi Anti-Sunni enemy of Islam. Israeli hegemony in the region is a trillion times better than the Neo-Savaid Rafidhi regime currently ruling in Iran, who have massacred and displaced numerous Sunnis accross Iraq and Syria and they tried to destabilize Saudi Arabia and Bahrain during the Arab spring uprisings. They also persecute and massacre their Sunni minorities in Iran.

Trending

Latest posts