Russia Can Be Considered An Asian Civilization, Since It Is A Pariah Of Europe!

D69AD06C-5C78-4DDF-ACAF-2F62C37CD4FD.jpeg

Russia is barely a separate civilization, its highly related to western civilization, just like Latin America is. Not fully part of the west but just a little different.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Aren't the majority of Russians Slavic? They are most definitely a European group, that's for sure

Yeah, ethnic Russians themselves are obviously "Europeans". This is a big stretch. But much of what is now even European Russia didn't historically belong to ethnic Russians or Slavs but to Eurasian steppe nomads like the early Indo-European pastoralists, the Indo-Iranian Scythians, and Turko-Mongolic nomads like the Khazars and the Golden Horde:

These groups were always an intermediate population, culturally and genetically, between "Europe" and "Asia". Even the early Indo-Europeans had loads of Eastern European Hunter-Gatherer and Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer related ancestry which both came with loads of Ancient North Eurasian ancestry (30%+ overall, I believe) which is a component that makes up 40% of the ancestry in Native-Americans and like 60-70% of the ancestry in Siberians like Kets:

SPB8xjJ.jpg

ANE is a mixed component itself. 70% of it is distantly (30-35,000ybp) related to European Hunter-Gatherers while the remaining 20-30% or so is East-Eurasian (related to groups like the ancestors of the Han Chinese).

750px-Clash_of_Civilizations_mapn2.png

This is the map of civilizations as per Samuel Huntington theory.

I think this is how to somewhat accurately characterize things. The only issue I have with the map is how it deals with Muslim countries. It shows the more Southern African countries as belonging to "African" civilization. But then it shows countries like Mali as belonging to "Islamic" civilization. But wouldn't countries like Mali belong to both Islamic and African civilization? And then are countries like Mali, Saudi, Iran and Indonesia all the same? But overall besides oversimplifying the Muslim world, I think the map is basically accurate.

View attachment 218199

This is the map of civilizations as per Samuel Huntington theory.

I think this is how to somewhat accurately characterize things. The only issue I have with the map is how it deals with Muslim countries. It shows the more Southern African countries as belonging to "African" civilization. But then it shows countries like Mali as belonging to "Islamic" civilization. But wouldn't countries like Mali belong to both Islamic and African civilization? And then are countries like Mali, Saudi, Iran and Indonesia all the same? But overall besides oversimplifying the Muslim world, I think the map is basically accurate.
Japan out there chilling in its own category reminds me of anime where the entire world has reverted to barbarianism but Japan is the last standing civilization.

Trending

Latest posts