Russia Appreciation Thread

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I would grab any Russian hat it would be the ushanka its too iconic. I had a russian friend in elementary school and he would always wear it in the winter. You can tie it up or down. Seems like you like the fur industry tho tisk tisk.

upload_2020-1-2_17-35-14.jpeg
upload_2020-1-2_17-35-22.jpeg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kkkkk stalin would take a zöömali like her straight to the gulag :mjlol:
Believe it or not the Soviets weren't really that racist lol as long as your ethnic group 'behaved' no gulag was needed. They used to make fun of the Americans for being free yet lynching blacks.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:oh6b81q: no, I just like the quote
Come on now I'm not judging you but I did see straight through you there. Idc if you're an anarchist not my business. Didn't mean to startle you I was just curious if you were a communist or not.

Believe it or not the Soviets weren't really that racist lol as long as your ethnic group 'behaved' no gulag was needed. They used to make fun of the Americans for being free yet lynching blacks.

Attachments

• Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930.jpg
    Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 104
Come on now I'm not judging you but I did see straight through you there. Idc if you're an anarchist not my business. Didn't mean to startle you I was just curious if you were a communist or not.

I'm probably just a demsoc except when it comes to the real broski: Sankara. I would read all the ML literature in the world for that man :vo3yidw:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm probably just a demsoc except when it comes to the real broski: Sankara. I would read all the ML literature in the world for that man :vo3yidw:
I'm very much not a demsoc but I respect that :)

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What are you, then?
Depends for what circumstance. By Canadian standards I'm right wing on social issues and centre-right for economics. For Somalia I'd probably support a right wing nationalist government

Depends for what circumstance. By Canadian standards I'm right wing on social issues and centre-right for economics. For Somalia I'd probably support a right wing nationalist government

Interesting to hear. I guess I've been disillusioned with nationalism in recent years because it always seems to correlate with any economic failure. Almost like a distraction from other things.