Running in Hargeisa

Anyone know if it’s socially acceptable to go running outside in Hargeisa for men? Or would I get weird looks from everyone? Don’t feel like getting stoned by the little kids either💀.

Based

VIP
The savage locals will give you odd looks. "Why is this grown man panting and heaving who is he running from" :chrisfreshhah:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The savage locals will give you odd looks. "Why is this grown man panting and heaving who is he running from" :chrisfreshhah:
they will find anything to talk about, with god grace, the internet shall not reach, otherwise sspot will be like child compared to them

Based

VIP
they will find anything to talk about, with god grace, the internet shall not reach, otherwise sspot will be like child compared to them
Trolling aside, Somalis think too much about ceeb and what people think about them. The littlest things like taking a jog is seen as suspicious here. This is new behavior because the maryooley I once knew were not this nosy.

Trolling aside, Somalis think too much about ceeb and what people think about them. The littlest things like taking a jog is seen as suspicious here. This is new behavior because the maryooley I once knew were not this nosy.
Sounds like I’ll have to either stick to a treadmill or venture out in the wee hours around Fajr. I guess it helps I’m not staying in the centre but somewhat more outside the city.

Anyone know if it’s socially acceptable to go running outside in Hargeisa for men? Or would I get weird looks from everyone? Don’t feel like getting stoned by the little kids either💀.
That’s really cool that you’re in htown it’s an amazing country. I think 100% you would get looks but go ahead who really cares it’s your life 😂

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Whenever I have free time in the morning, I do pull-ups and push ups, then grab a heavy dumbbell and do each sets, relax a little bit have and go outside to run.

It's healthy to excercise, then I greet
the FKD Somalis who sit in front of their stores the way they sip tea and abuse the 1kg packet of sonkor like it's drugs and yet they call me weird
assuming that I am copying the joggers of Cadaans who stream past the street every morning.
Few Somalis who play football, would join the stampede of joggers.
Some Somalis would join the joggers then open their stores.

It's good keep it up.
Don't let their irrelevant baseless opinions get in your head.

Trending

Latest posts