Rulers of quarter of Mogadishu call international media 2 say "we want tourist 2 visit ". I ask ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
visit what?

The things you will see as a tourist...

Any explosion at any time

You gotta pay 7 guards to guard your lonely life

You risk the chance of being abducted

You get sick and you run the chance of dying or simple illness.

You can see the ruins of Somalia like the ruins of Atlantis, the difference being that this one was a man made

Talk abt a misplaced priority by the ruler of quarter of Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are doing a great job, Xamar is beautiful despite what she's gone through. Of course a Somalidiid like you from the dry region of Maroodijeex with constant water storage:siilaanyosmile:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are doing a great job, Xamar is beautiful despite what she's gone through. Of course a Somalidiid like you from the dry region of Maroodijeex with constant water storage:siilaanyosmile:

I love Somalia more than you mental pill popping self. I want to release my anger at the condition it is in. I'd love to see Somalia rise.

This kind of adventure by the government is useless. There's no authority outside of Mogadishu yet you wanna accommodate tourists?

I love Somalia more than you mental pill popping self. I want to release my anger at the condition it is in. I'd love to see Somalia rise.

This kind of adventure by the government is useless. There's no authority outside of Mogadishu yet you wanna accommodate tourists?

you're a great contributing user.

Chunkz

Fake chunks
>says xamar is beautiful
>insults the qabiil it belongs to

Chunkz

Fake chunks
Hopefully they deport you to gedo

Just look at the priorities here. Why are we focused on international tourism when it's 50 years away?

Every person in the tourism department or ministery needs to get sacked and fired. All the money needs to go into Military and Education.

Ruler of quarter of moqdishu. Hogaaayyy :damn:
anigif_original-6179-1405901336-14.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just look at the priorities here. Why are we focused on international tourism when it's 50 years away?

Every person in the tourism department or ministery needs to get sacked and fired. All the money needs to go into Military and Education.

We're on the same page adeer, can you please start using my name for the "government in Xamar ", call them "rulers of quarter ( not half, that's too generous) Mogadishu "

I mean is there any ounce of intelligence that they have when they asking for tourism and focusing on tourism by applying to the international tourism organization. These are the people we are talking about

We're on the same page adeer, can you please start using my name for the "government in Xamar ", call them "rulers of quarter ( not half, that's too generous) Mogadishu "

I mean is there any ounce of intelligence that they have when they asking for tourism and focusing on tourism by applying to the international tourism organization. These are the people we are talking about

Pride blinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts