RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM N VILLA SOMALIA 2 build $100m parliament building, it's like a beggar on the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
streets of London saying " I will only eat from the Cheesecake Factory ".

The incompetency of the hell-hole we call Somalia never ceases to amaze me.

They got famine in every other year but they wanna build a $100m building. Great!

What is more important is, who is gonna build this? Turkey/ Qatar or UAE. Because I am sure this government cant afford spending $100M on a fancy building. Most of their efforts should be towards building a stronger army IMO.

Also what springs to my mind is that African union building that was built by the Chinese that was filled with spying bugs.

I am sure foreign entities are already embedded in every level of our government but buildings of such importance should never be outsourced to be constructed or aided by foreign governments. Imagine the US asking Russia to build its white house or pentagon

If this is true it is one of the most retarded thing i have heard, you can build a desalination plant with that kind of money, and supply fresh water for every person in that country.

If this is true it is one of the most retarded thing i have heard, you can build a desalination plant with that kind of money, and supply fresh water for every person in that country.

Somalia and Somaliland are run by an incompetent Mafia that don't care about the well-being of Somali's but do care about gaining personal wealth and prestige. Its why they open their buttcheeks to China the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Ethiopia when they want to loot...i mean "invest" in the country.

Now they want a $100 million dollar palace.

The shocking thing is their doing this while 15-20% of the country is starving! How do you expect to counter extremist groups when almost a quarter of the country is dying, they have a huge number of potential desperate recruits.

Until mass poverty, destitution and hunger are solved within the country, Somalia will never get back on its feet, and that wont happen unless we get a nationalist and patriotic leadership that treats every starving Somali child, mother and father as if they were his own family.

Starvation.png

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's true

http://www.bbc.com/somali/war-43298103

"Biloowga sanadka soo socda dumis ayaa lagu bilaabaa, lacag badan ayuu u baahanyahay, wajiga koowaad oo kaliya waa $60 milyan oo doolar, 7 dabaq ayuu noqonayaa oo xildhibaan kasta uu xafiiskiisa gaarka ah leeyahay, oo labada aqalba ay galayaan, shirarka adduunkana lagu qabanayo, illaa 100 milyan waa gaaraa, hadda ma hayno lacag, balse alle mahadiis dowladda Turkiga ayaa ogolaatay in ay bixiso" ayuu yiri Prof Jawaari.

7 story building with each parliamentarian his own office what a waste of money :mindblown:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalia and Somaliland are run by an incompetent Mafia that don't care about the well-being of Somali's but do care about gaining personal wealth and prestige. Its why they open their buttcheeks to China the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Ethiopia when they want to loot...i mean "invest" in the country.

Now they want a $100 million dollar palace.

The shocking thing is their doing this while 15-20% of the country is starving! How do you expect to counter extremist groups when almost a quarter of the country is dying, they have a huge number of potential desperate recruits.

Until mass poverty, destitution and hunger are solved within the country, Somalia will never get back on its feet, and that wont happen unless we get a nationalist and patriotic leadership that treats every starving Somali child, mother and father as if they were his own family.

View attachment 38899
I find it funny when people say Somaliland is better than Somalia Its all very bias Im from SL imo neither is any good they both have many issues even piss poor management with 0 Accountability

One thing I wonder is have you Ever seen on Somali news any government official Ever talking about the people that have died on the numerous bombs let alone tearing up on national TV??

They all just in it to make a name for themself or money

$100M?

They could do a lot with this money to wipe out Al Shabaab. Create a national liberation army along Communist lines (cheap, reliable weaponry) which simultaneously conquers and rebuilds critical infrastructure to extend government control (roads, railway, garrisons, post offices, etc). Hire loads of destitute people, train them and give them positions in this new paramilitary force.

They can purchase grain from local farmers in the interriverine regions and ban (or limit) foreign 'food aid'.

What good is a big parliamentary palace when the 'government' doesn't extend beyond Banaadir?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's name things that $100m can build in the hell-hole.

Each one of us should name something :

$100 million can build 2 state of the art factories and renovate another to produce Pasta instead of importing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending