Rude?

My neighbors used to keep dropping their kids off at my house... WITHOUT BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, she literally tells me to babysit her kids whilst she goes shopping.

One time I saw her sons in their house, they both look over 20 I took both little kids to their house and told their brothers to take care of them. She takes me being a Somali as a mf advantage to drop her dutty kids at my house, my clean house, also she has grown ass men in her house lmaoo :chrisfreshhah:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My neighbors used to keep dropping their kids off at my house... WITHOUT BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, she literally tells me to babysit her kids whilst she goes shopping.

One time I saw her sons in their house, they both look over 20 I took both little kids to their house and told their brothers to take care of them. She takes me being a Somali as a mf advantage to drop her dutty kids at my house, my clean house, also she has grown ass men in her house lmaoo :chrisfreshhah:

Cmon, boula boula. See it as practice for when you get your own kids.

So your girl hmmmmm I have some sons you should marry

Loool read my thread and contribute sis.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

how did these niggas ever controll somalia :gucciwhat:

Trending