rude

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
my grandmother visited us today and i wish i could say i was happy. the whole visit was filled with her making snarky comments toward me and it made me feel miserable. how can someone be that rude to a family member?? wallahi i was shocked by how quite my mum and auntie were being. like, stand up form me at least? and that's not it, she kept making fun of my weight calling me fat and shit. but she's wrong, i'm not fat, i'm just morbidly obese. and what's with old somali people making fun of my skin colour calling me duxul and all that when they themselves are darker than me.

i was feeling myself today, but that didn't last. thank you, ayeeyo macaan.

#stopbullyingfamily #saynotobullying #bullyingisnotokeveniftheyarefamily #dontbeadick #prayforHafsa #iamabullyvictim

my grandmother visited us today and i wish i could say i was happy. the whole visit was filled with her making snarky comments toward me and it made me feel miserable. how can someone be that rude to a family member?? wallahi i was shocked by how quite my mum and auntie were being. like, stand up form me at least? and that's not it, she kept making fun of my weight calling me fat and shit. but she's wrong, i'm not fat, i'm just morbidly obese. and what's with old somali people making fun of my skin colour calling me duxul and all that when they themselves are darker than me.

#stopbullyingfamily #saynotobullying #bullyingisnotokeveniftheyarefamily #dontbeadick #prayforHafsa #iamabullyvictim

I like people with no filters. If u offended maybe u saw ur reflection. if there's truth to what she said allow her to say what needs to be said. Look at it as challenge and make change now.

Older women love making comments about appearance, anything to make you feel bad. Try not letting it get to you. Skinny or large, they’ll comment. They’ll say anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
i'm not fat, i'm just morbidly obese

giphy.gif

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My ayeyo force-feeds me baruur and greasy food. She also discourages me from working out.

Girl, your granma is either woke for her age or you are a candidate for my 600-lb life:ulyin:

Dhuxul is trending now tell ayeeyo her days are over.
Yeah i have annoying family members too they give me anxiety which is why i ovoid them if i have to be there i make it quick and am out.i have to look out for my health. Sorry fam

Trending