Rubi rose

Xoxoxo

VIP
is she Muslim? I found picture of her wearing a head scarf and her mother is allegedly an East African Muslim. Didn’t even knew she was East African.

Xoxoxo

VIP
3DF046B0-180A-44A5-BF83-09097DA8AA1B.jpeg

She was 16 years old in this picture

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes not Somali but Oromo from Ethiopia and yes she was once Muslim before being turned out by the rappers

Xoxoxo

VIP
Shes not Somali but Oromo from Ethiopia and yes she was once Muslim before being turned out by the rappers
Huh funny. I was confused as mad because she has a huge head and is skinny as hell, no way could she be AA until I found out that she’s only like a quarter AA. Btw her mom and dad are very educated people so it’s sad to see how she turned out. Money and education really can’t help nobody.

Shes a Christian literally said it in her interviews, more specifically a Mormon.
Mormons are funny ngl. Homie in the US got those special shades and spoke to God. They got a vault of food though. Like doomsday preppers but on another level. Like if the world ends, the Mormons are gonna be it.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
???? She has pictures out of herself with a hijab on and she never denied being a Muslim either.

her dad is a Mormon (Christian).
She has 1 picture of a hijab up from years ago, go watch her no jumper interview instead of being obtuse. If i upload a picture of me in a nba uniform, am i an NBA player????

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Mormons are funny ngl. Homie in the US got those special shades and spoke to God. They got a vault of food though. Like doomsday preppers but on another level. Like if the world ends, the Mormons are gonna be
Take a trip to Utah sxb, i remember i went to take hike there couple years back and the shit i was seeing you'd think these niggas are some sort of cult

she’s eritrean, not oromo and likely comes from and orthodox christian family.
women are supposed to cover their hair in orthodox churches.
079DA343-9571-4257-A4C5-F6283D87C0FE.jpeg

Being a regular person with a decent productive job is way better than a rapper who drinks and promote fitna and fasssad

That’s why I’d never promote Somali entertainers or rappers make or female

Trending