rs9264942(C;C) is usually only found in Europeans

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It is double allele for the 90% HIV load reduction. How did some of us Somalis get it and how common is it? I checked another Somali brothers DNA raw file and it shows he has one of the C and the 60% reduction, but I haven't come across any other Somali that has C;C for this. This means Norovirus immunity too.

How did we get these European genes? Ancient back migration?

"About 10% of Europeans appear to carry two copies of rs9264942, which leads to an average 90% viral load reduction. About 50% of Europeans carry one copy, which gives a 60% reduction. By comparison, less than 40% of people of African descent appear to carry a single copy of the polymorphism." The Europeans though have CCR5 immunity that isn't found in any other people.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ation-may-lower-hiv-load-by-90/#ixzz6xSMkj91q

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is double allele for the 90% HIV load reduction. How did some of us Somalis get it and how common is it? I checked another Somali brothers DNA raw file and it shows he has one of the C and the 60% reduction, but I haven't come across any other Somali that has C;C for this. This means Norovirus immunity too.

How did we get these European genes? Ancient back migration?

"About 10% of Europeans appear to carry two copies of rs9264942, which leads to an average 90% viral load reduction. About 50% of Europeans carry one copy, which gives a 60% reduction. By comparison, less than 40% of people of African descent appear to carry a single copy of the polymorphism." The Europeans though have CCR5 immunity that isn't found in any other people.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ation-may-lower-hiv-load-by-90/#ixzz6xSMkj91q
So they don't get HIV easily?

Cerberus

VIP
So they don't get HIV easily?
Yes and when they do, the pregnant woman won't pass it on to child. And man doesn't pass it onto woman and they live without need of any medication like those HIV antivial meds etc etc and can live a normal life.

I don't think I am only Somali with the C;C 90% reduction HIV and Norovirus immunity. I think all Somalis have it, but some have 60% reduction. Europeans have these too so I wonder if we got it from some ancient Eurasian or European. HIV heatmap of Africa shows Somalia barely has it because even if mothers got it, they won't pass it on and spouces rarely pass on as their enhanced immune system keeps viral loads very low via the HLA-C.

It's good news for that Somali brother who got it from a woman. He won't be dying even without meds or minimal meds. The gay Somali dudes benefit from this if they have the C;

unnamed.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Here is mine
View attachment 188641

does that mean I got the 60% reduction ?
I am a Beledweyne Somalia Xawadle and got the C:C 90% reduction, you have either 60% or 90 reduction but only your raw DNA can tell you for sure. You can use Notepad++ or GMAIL to search your raw DNA text file for it. I can show you how. 90% reduction and you'll never need any meds if you ever get HIV as your body will get rid of 90% of it and remaining 10% will be dormant and not pass onto anyone. You'll pretty much be cured.

Last edited:
I am a Beledweyne Somalia Xawadle and got the C:C 90% reduction, you have either 60% or 90 reduction but only your raw DNA can tell you for sure. You can use Notepad++ or GMAIL to search your raw DNA text file for it. I can show you how. 90% reduction and you'll never need any meds if you ever get HIV as your body will get rid of 90% of it and remaining 10% will be dormant and not pass onto anyone. You'll pretty much be cured.

it says C;T on mine if I'm reading and understanding this correctly .

20210611_183147.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
it says C;T on mine if I'm reading and understanding this correctly .

View attachment 188643
K make sure you don't become batty bwoy or Chi Chi Mon and take it up the rear and you'll be fine. Vaginal sex is very low risk like 1 in 10k if you're playing around and fucking around, head is even more rare to get HIV from. The Gay Somali boys in Diaspora countries are for sure getting HIV eventually if they haven't already, so these genes will help them. The 60% reduction means you will have 30% of the virus in your body and meds can make the viral load low anyways.

K make sure you don't become batty bwoy or Chi Chi Mon and take it up the rear and you'll be fine. Vaginal sex is very low risk like 1 in 10k if you're playing around and fucking around, head is even more rare to get HIV from. The Gay Somali boys in Diaspora countries are for sure getting HIV eventually if they haven't already, so these genes will help them. The 60% reduction means you will have 30% of the virus in your body and meds can make the viral load low anyways.

I don't mess with Qaum Lud, Bruh
Acudubillah min alshaydan alrajiim:deadrose:

Cerberus

VIP
Hopwdull
I don't mess with Qaum Lud, Bruh
Acudubillah min alshaydan alrajiim:deadrose:
I know you don't. Osman pictured below moved from Minnesota to San Francisco now and has a man, once he develops the HIV those genes will come useful for him.

IMG_20210611_183853.jpg

waryaa , Please stop , just stop :damn:
I still can't get that first Faaraxlimo pics outta my head ,

i guess it's about time to take a break from sspot :ileycry:
cya in 2022 nigga ,
Wabillahi Taufiq Walhidayah Wassalamu alaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wabarakatu.

Som

VIP
Yes and when they do, the pregnant woman won't pass it on to child. And man doesn't pass it onto woman and they live without need of any medication like those HIV antivial meds etc etc and can live a normal life.

I don't think I am only Somali with the C;C 90% reduction HIV and Norovirus immunity. I think all Somalis have it, but some have 60% reduction. Europeans have these too so I wonder if we got it from some ancient Eurasian or European. HIV heatmap of Africa shows Somalia barely has it because even if mothers got it, they won't pass it on and spouces rarely pass on as their enhanced immune system keeps viral loads very low via the HLA-C.

It's good news for that Somali brother who got it from a woman. He won't be dying even without meds or minimal meds. The gay Somali dudes benefit from this if they have the C;

View attachment 188542

I'm so sorry for the man who got it from his wife. He did nothing wrong and even forgave her. It's not easy talk about it in Tv. This dude is brave, hope he'll be alright.

Cerberus

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By us if you mean "Somalis", I wish I knew that answer. In Uptown a few years ago when my cousin Hani owned a Cafe shop, some gay Somali boys and their black maddow boyfriends came to the Cafe, and it was Ramadan so when my cousin asked "Aren't you fasting?" the Somali guy replied "Caatha baa ii hayso" while his black boyfriend stood outside shaking his butt. At that time I didn't know of the HIV reduction genes, so am sure that Somali gay bro has HIV by now, it is almost like guaranteed especially with his black boyfriend as African American gay men have higher HIV rates.

I came in 1991 and been here way longer than a lot of Somali's, some other Somali's were here since the 60s or the 80s and they are old now.

End of times is upon us anyways, so the quam luds will be judged by Allah and he may send them to hell. Signs of end of times like competition for tall buildings, children talking back to their parents or fighting their parents, children or teens with gray hair, people having sex in the streets. It is all happening right now. There are a few popular Somali drag queens in Minneapolis. You heard of Iman Diamond?

Also I drive Lyft sometimes so I pickup some gay Somali dudes. The funniest incident was when I picked up 4 gay Somali dudes who lived in a mansion in Uptown with some of their boyfriends/husbands and one of them used to be a normal Somali guy and even had a daughter in the past lol but somehow decided to become "Gay". When I was dropping them off, one of them was hitting on me and making good comments about my eye brows saying I have such nice "eye brows" and I replied thanks and the ladies say same thing too, they say I have silky nice Indian looking Eye brows. I told him "Thanks bro but I am straight". First Somali dude ever that hit on me, it was very strange but nothing surprises me in America so I didn't fight him or kick him out or anything. I asked him how he became gay out of curiosity as they were all openly gay and really didn't care and some told me about their backstory. The dude sitting in the front who was hitting on me told me he became gay when he was a kid, he smiled at one of his male relatives and that is when he discovered he was gay. I laughed. So a smile during youth towards some Somali male means you as a Somali dude must become "Gay"?
The dude started talking to a Mathow when he got out of my Lyft and started telling the other gays "Kan Numberkiisa baa qaatay". Good luck to him and his HIV as he is pretty much guaranteed HIV if he takes it up the ass from a man lol.

My brother is homophobic though and he got banned from Lyft for hitting the gas on two Gay dudes holding eachother as they walked to his Lyft car. My City Minneapolis has a lot of Gay Somali dudes lol.

Trending