RS Islam Tips

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
do you guys have any good Quran verses that I could use I’m doing Religious Studies Theme A btw

Wonyluvr

VIP
Like what is the prompt of the exam? Are you just supposed to provide an ayah that you like?
Its not about providing ayahs you like but when asked a question you have to refer to Muslim teachings here’s a question example

A1E9774F-6D48-4088-AF02-1070AF24E23D.jpeg

I think any Quran verse works for your assignment. I think you should just pick a verse and a hadith that you like personally.

if you would want a verse to be suggested though, I really like Surah Al-An'am 6:151-153

wait, wait... I think I understand the assignmment better now... you have to use the verse as evidence for something... I suggest you look up Surah Al-An'Am 6:151-152 (btw I recommend the Saheeh international translation of the meaning) and maybe look at some tafsir... anyways I think you should should study those verses, choose one of their prohibitions then talk about the prohibition and cite the verse in your assignment

Wonyluvr

VIP
wait, wait... I think I understand the assignmment better now... you have to use the verse as evidence for something... I suggest you look up Surah Al-An'Am 6:151-152 (btw I recommend the Saheeh international translation of the meaning) and maybe look at some tafsir... anyways I think you should should study those verses, choose one of their prohibitions then talk about the prohibition and cite the verse in your assignment
Thank you so much :salute: you are a lifesaver

islamic teaching of fasting

proof - 2. 183 : O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous

another reason -
The month of Ramadan has come, a blessed month in which Allah Almighty has obligated you to fast. In it the gates of the heavens are opened, the gates of Hellfire are closed, the devils are chained, and in it is a night that is better than a thousand months. Thus, whoever is deprived of its good is truly deprived.
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 7148, Grade: Sahih

conclusion - fasting is part of islam as it was told in the quran and the hadith

Trending