RRA spokesperson announces war against Farmaajo is imminent if demands are not met by FGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be air bombed by drones this time if they act up and they know it,we left militias and warlords in the 90s up to mid 2000s the only pillar standing from the old school way of thinking is Axmad Madoobe and he’s as good as gone
bombed by drones? wtf chill

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
bombed by drones? wtf chill
Im serious armed rebellion against a recognized US backed government is considered terrorism in today’s world now,look at what happened to the Shia militias in Iraq and tribal militias in Afghanistan if US gets more involved in Somalia like I believe they will they’ll bomb armed anti government militias

Im serious armed rebellion against a recognized US backed government is considered terrorism in today’s world now,look at what happened to the Shia militias in Iraq and tribal militias in Afghanistan if US gets more involved in Somalia like I believe they will they’ll bomb armed anti government militias
so you want to oppress and drone bomb certain qabils and yet you want to see a stable one Somalia? which one is it??

Shaolin23

so you want to oppress and drone bomb certain qabils and yet you want to see a stable one Somalia? which one is it??
Somalia is already oppressed for 28 years fighting,warlords,murder,rape,theft,terrorism there’s a group of people in Somalia who have no desire for that to end i support their oppression

Somalia is already oppressed for 28 years fighting,warlords,murder,rape,theft,terrorism there’s a group of people in Somalia who have no desire for that to end i support their oppression
that's not just reer bay and bakool though, a lot more people from the south are guilty of that.

Shaolin23

that's not just reer bay and bakool though, a lot more people from the south are guilty of that.
Honest question for you do you think these so called leaders in Somalia give flying fock about their qabil im telling you sxb tribalism is dead in Somalia only backwards reer baadiye or qurbajoog still stuck in civil war mentality still believe in tribalism that ideology is dead a lot of ordinary Somalis back home are figuring that out

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Anywhere else in the world this would’ve been a treacherous act but in Somalia, random old hag can pick up a mic and threaten War. Ridiculous!

Honest question for you do you think these so called leaders in Somalia give flying fock about their qabil im telling you sxb tribalism is dead in Somalia only backwards reer baadiye or qurbajoog still stuck in civil war mentality still believe in tribalism that ideology is dead a lot of ordinary Somalis back home are figuring that out
leaders care about themselves, you're delusional if you think all somalis see themselves as one and that there is no clanism. there is no hope for Somalia in the near future.

Shaolin23

leaders care about themselves, you're delusional if you think all somalis see themselves as one and that there is no clanism. there is no hope for Somalia in the near future.
Go back home and sit and talk with the youth the under 35s and listen to their views and their hopes and aspirations don’t believe what you see on SSpot or hear in coffee shops from retarded civil war minded odays the reality is much more complex and different back home see for yourself

I'm surprised they took so long to fight back and defend their regions.

Sxb we are talking about overthrowing Nabad iyo Nolol aka foreign controlled government. This isn't simple inter-clan warfare which can be settled with xeer. The legal and diplomatic path was taken and didn't bear any fruit. Now it is serious

Go back home and sit and talk with the youth the under 35s and listen to their views and their hopes and aspirations don’t believe what you see on SSpot or hear in coffee shops from retarded civil war minded odays the reality is much more complex and different back home see for yourself
I already have been and they believe in Puntland and federalism. You can find diverse range of opinions.

Anywhere else in the world this would’ve been a treacherous act but in Somalia, random old hag can pick up a mic and threaten War. Ridiculous!
What government?

It is a foreign sponsored government. Everything about it is foreign. Why should reer baydhabo support it especially after Ethiopian tanks were used to murder them and hijack their election?

Stick to your northern politics you know nothing about the south sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts