Round of applause for all the thirsty simps and cucks out there. This is what women think of you

Wheres the lie

Its not a lie in fact its the brutal truth about the state of most men(well the cucks and betas whose self worth relies on pussy from random women online) in the West.

I didnt realise how bad this simping and thirstiness how gotten from these low SMV men until I saw the rise of e-s

Its not a lie in fact its the brutal truth about the state of most men(well the cucks and betas whose self worth relies on pussy from random women online) in the West.

I didnt realise how bad this simping and thirstness how gotten from these low SMV men until I saw the rise of e-s
The woman and man dynamic is ancient
Even affluent people with no reason to go far for women still get caught up nasty shit
And the bottom of society enhance this and thanks to social media everything is magnified

The woman and man dynamic is ancient
Even affluent people with no reason to go far for women still get caught up nasty shit
And the bottom of society enhance this and thanks to social media everything is magnified

Its ancient but our male ancestors knew better and thus married wisely. The current dynamics in the West will crumble and continue to do so if such degenerate behaviours aren't shamed and mocked but instead they keep on promoting such filth

Social media was honestly the worst thing that was ever created in my opinion

Last edited:
Its ancient but our male ancestors knew better and thus married wisely. The current dynamic in the West will crumble and continue to do so if such denegrade behaviours aren't shamed and mocked
I think things are better now since there are more options and people got rights instead of getting together due to survival
And these degenrates are receiving more than enough mocking and shame its just that thirsting over the internet anon is mad easy and requires little time

She’s right though. Too much women build men up and it back fires on the woman. He leaves her broken giving everything. And he’s like thanks boo now let me get a chick. That didn’t see my struggle days.

I hope all women to know their worth. You should be cherished & with someone that values you. Screw all this noise of suffering for love.

This kind of thing only bothers you if you're seeking validation from outside sources. Don't tie your self-esteem to how woman view/treat you and you're gucci wallahi.

Besides, we're not the ones with the ticking biological clock:silanyolaugh:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Those women are s. No man will want them to be the mother of their children, especially men who do not practice zina. Those women are only for comfort, not for love. They will be at most single mothers who do not know the real names of the man they spread for, if they are lucky.

Its ancient but our male ancestors knew better and thus married wisely. The current dynamics in the West will crumble and continue to do so if such degenerate behaviours aren't shamed and mocked but instead they keep on promoting such filth

Social media was honestly the worst thing that was ever created in my opinion
The internet didnt really have social media 15 years ago it was a niche thing. It composed of Forums, online PC games, people using it for HW. Ask @Basra it was better back then :lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The internet didnt really have social media 15 years ago it was a niche thing. It composed of Forums, online PC games, people using it for HW. Ask @Basra it was better back then :lolbron:

Kobe don't u miss those cave days?

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 2.55.24 PM.png

She's right you know

Trending