Round 2 ?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I think they are just trying to help afghanistan bro from falling into the hands of the extremists who mercilessly kill people.

:trumpsmirk: :pachah1:
hahaha well, Taliban are extremist but making America a hero that saves Afghanistan is total madness.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
take the Arab world as an example all of them are puppets for America and if they try to break free the world call the terrorists.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I myself want to take the rule of somalia and establish sharia once i become a multi millionaire bithnithllah.

:win:
me too I want to make a religious militia who teach and help and defend people from Al-Shabab and the warlords.

and build new cities for the purpose of teaching people Islam.

me too I want to make a religious militia who teach and help and defend people from Al-Shabab and the warlords.

and build new cities for the purpose of teaching people Islam.

Also fight secularism and liberal brainwashing ... change the script back to arabic/somali and bring izzah to somalis once again.

May Allah aza wajal give us the finances and strength to enable this... my qabil is quite big so theres a possibility :lolbron:

:banderas::rejoice:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Also fight secularism and liberal brainwashing ... change the script back to arabic/somali and bring izzah to somalis once again.

May Allah aza wajal give us the finances and strength to enable this... my qabil is quite big so theres a possibility :lolbron:

:banderas::rejoice:
you know I hate al-Shabab but the only good thing that I see in them that they are not qabilis.

Islam is the only solution for Somalia

Last edited:
Taliban is fighting for sharia but the USA is in the way and is pushing their liberal views onto these countries

Also I think someone said the captions aren’t actually true they couldn’t hire a proper translator :cosbyhmm:

Mozart

You need people like me
Those of you longing for a religious party to rule Somalia are so delusional. One thing Siad Barre got right was the expulsion of all of those sheikhs. No one uses religion to further their own agenda in politics more than Somali's.

Those of you longing for a religious party to rule Somalia are so delusional. One thing Siad Barre got right was the expulsion of all of those sheikhs. No one uses religion to further their own agenda in politics more than Somali's.

And no one chats xaar more than a gaal, somalia will become an islamic state once again and there's nothing gaalo can do about it.

1616167957263.jpeg

Latest posts