Rothschilds conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
@wawenka you come of as the idiot who blithely accepts whatever he’s told, clearly that is unwise.

If you are going to listen to a conspiracy theory then listen to mine, @Inquisitive_ is a liar, I’m more close to being the, “Rothschild.” of Somalia than any of you will every be. Besides no body gives a shit about Somalia on the outside world. Insha’Allah I will soon be in power and all of you desert dwelling monkeys will be on your knees , that’s a promise. So put down the alcohol and listen to me.

Hell is coming for all of you.
hahahaha funny guy

Somalia is moving into the clutches of the Rothschild Talmudist with the new premier bank as well as the recent VAT introduction.

Whenever you hear the introduction of VAT (invention from the Rothschild Talmudist family) the financial slavery beckons shortly.

They have tried for many years in Somalia, they succeeded with Siyad Berre and they are now beginning to do the same under Farmaajo, the whole VAT scam is to get more IMF funding to further enslave the nation.

We were told of about these Talmudist Babylonian kabbalist in the 7th century because even the Jews in Medina at that time were practising this.

They were the biggest merchants of usury and introduced this into Arabia. Allah exposed them back then for what they truly followed, the verses below are talking about the Jews

(2:101) And whenever a Messenger from Allah came to them, confirming what they already possessed, a party of those who had been given the Scripture flung the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing

(2:102) And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon

Lol why you lying for? the VAT and other taxes are there to fund services. Not only that once the gov raise enough revenue the IMF said they would clear the debt which goes into the billions.

I dont know about liberal views, but at least they are not violent people. Their brain is focused on making money, and sometimes its good. It makes their mind off little nonsense like going to wars or killing people without reasons. SO yeah, i am a jew supporter. :)

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Cushitic is annoying

upload_2018-4-7_1-43-29.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending