Rose Carter, a tdot xalimo rapper wanted for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

> 19:28 "I don't look at myself as a gangster" kulaha :mjlol:

Does she think the audience is retarded or something? Most of the faraaxs in her music video are wearing red and she literally says in her lyrics she's "repping DCB" aka Dixon City Bloods.

Major L for Canadian Somalis, wallahi.

Moral of the story? Never trust a xalimo who doesn't wear the hijab. Ever.

> 19:28 "I don't look at myself as a gangster" kulaha :mjlol:

Does she think the audience is retarded or something? Most of the faraaxs in her music video are wearing red and she literally says in her lyrics she's "repping DCB" aka Dixon City Bloods.

Major L for Canadian Somalis, wallahi.

Moral of the story? Never trust a xalimo who doesn't wear the hijab. Ever.
Or wears and a matter of fact yoy can't trust any xalimo at all because yiu will never know where she has been at or done what with who

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This life of gangs and drugs never lasts, it always ends like this. Please people lead a positive lifestyle and live life to the fullest, anything that says otherwise should be avoided :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
NR.43750.1556324099.jpg

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/43750

@sigmund is this the reer Canada non FOBs u spoke of:mjkkk:

Well waa gabar plus it lookslike she is not the killer which north america really needs to work on just trying killers only n not folks who happen to be there

UK is very bad for that tbh. It is called joint enterprise.

Once 3 boys got into a fight at a pub carpark. It was 2 brothers, their friend vs whites.

2 brothers walked away and then 2 mins later their friend stabbed one of the cadaan dead. All 3 went jail for murder.

UK is very bad for that tbh. It is called joint enterprise.

Once 3 boys got into a fight at a pub carpark. It was 2 brothers, their friend vs whites.

2 brothers walked away and then 2 mins later their friend stabbed one of the cadaan dead. All 3 went jail for murder.
See that is what i mean even here in north america you always got to avoid crowds especially these days with cadans goin wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts