Roots of Hindu Fascism

Swami Dayananda Saraswati as a Hindu Fundamentalist and Nationalist

Very informative read on the roots of this Hindu fascist ideology.... all this image of Hindus as peaceful, tolerant hippies has been shown to be false!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Just skimming but love the ridiculous obsession he has with "flesh-eating" as a way to feel morally superior to Abrahamics:

Dayananda argued that the Bible contains many stories and precepts that are immoral and cruel. Some of the stories that are morally repulsive and give licence to immorality and cruelty are, the visit of God to Sarah making her to conceive[103], Mary’s conception by the Holy Spirit[104], the killing of the first born in Egypt[105], accounts of animal sacrifice and beef-eating[106] and the like.

You see this come up several times as a point of "immorality" for him. But it's nonsense. He's just decided that it's "immoral" to eat animals when in reality it's just a normal, natural and necessary practice as people generally end up with nutritional deficiencies and cannot be at optimal health without eating animal products (sorry, vegans). It's also quite hilarious because this goofball seems to ignore that his own "gods" ate plenty of beef and animal flesh or generally had animals sacrificed to them:

AQl4euY.png

From a book that triggers the Hindus to no end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a joke. Boils my blood even more knowing this considering how many innocent Muslims Hindu nationalists have murdered for eating beef when in some cases it turned out the Muslim wasn't even eating beef.

Just skimming but love the ridiculous obsession he has with "flesh-eating" as a way to feel morally superior to Abrahamics:

Dayananda argued that the Bible contains many stories and precepts that are immoral and cruel. Some of the stories that are morally repulsive and give licence to immorality and cruelty are, the visit of God to Sarah making her to conceive[103], Mary’s conception by the Holy Spirit[104], the killing of the first born in Egypt[105], accounts of animal sacrifice and beef-eating[106] and the like.

You see this come up several times as a point of "immorality" for him. But it's nonsense. He's just decided that it's "immoral" to eat animals when in reality it's just a normal, natural and necessary practice as people generally end up with nutritional deficiencies and cannot be at optimal health without eating animal products (sorry, vegans). It's also quite hilarious because this goofball seems to ignore that his own "gods" ate plenty of beef and animal flesh or generally had animals sacrificed to them:

AQl4euY.png

From a book that triggers the Hindus to no end.

What a joke. Boils my blood even more knowing this considering how many innocent Muslims Hindu nationalists have murdered for eating beef when in some cases it turned out the Muslim wasn't even eating beef.

Masha'Allah, I'm glad to see that our South Asian brothers aren't alone and that more and more of us are waking up to what our brothers have been up against.

South Asia represents over a billion people and I believe over a fifth of the human race.

I am sick, I am tired, I am fed up with an image being presented that Muslims are intolerant, wicked bigots, that we are portrayed as moral inferiors to the Hindus!

That Muslims are portrayed like non-human monsters while Hindus are portrayed like saints! As though to say "Why can't you evil, primitive Muslims be like these morally superior, enlightened Hindus"!

When the mask is removed, we see the image that has been fed about Hindus is false.

People think Muslims believe in unjust violence and aggression and they insult the Quran and insult Islam, claiming it teaches terrorism- while violence in the Hindu scriptures is ignored and not known about.

I have met some friendly Hindus who I believe are well-intentioned Hindus. I want what is best for the Hindus! I want God to guide them to Islam so they can reach jannah and they can learn the truth about things.

But Hindus are not the saints that they are portrayed as and Hinduism is not the morally superior religion that some people would like us to believe it is. Islam is the best religion in the entire world.

These Hindu nationalists like to talk as though they're morally superior because they don't eat cows. They make a big deal about cows but they dehumanize and kill Muslims- more concerned about the life of a cow than of a Muslim.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hindus will always have one particular ceeb even without focusing on what their religion says about "flesh-eating", violence and whatnot and that's their caste system. It has to be some of the most evil, diabolical stuff I've ever seen. They've basically taken the usual civilizational social pyramid and codified it into scripture:

It is basically identical to a feudal social pyramid or the social pyramid of ancient societies like that of Ancient Egypt except in this case they've straight-up made it a part of their religion. And what's even further diabolical is that, to keep the lower-castes in line, they use the concept of "Karma" and "Reincarnation" to convince them that they basically deserve to be born lower-caste because they apparently did some bad things they can't even remember in a past life so if they act like a good peasant farmer, latrine cleaner or house servant in this life maybe they'll be born in the next life as a king or priest. Spiritual gaslighting, basically. Convincing your slaves that they deserve to have been born slaves and that they can escape their predicament in the next life if they act like good, dutiful slaves in this life. Disgusting.

Fun fact, a decent part of why a lot of Hindus have run to the Abrahamic faiths is this very caste system. There is no ingrained class-system in either Islam or Christianity which can be quite tempting if you're born into the large Shudra or a Dalit populations:

They relish that, as Muslims, they're seen as human beings like anybody else.

Hindus will always have one particular ceeb even without focusing on what their religion says about "flesh-eating", violence and whatnot and that's their caste system. It has to be some of the most evil, diabolical stuff I've ever seen. They've basically taken the usual civilizational social pyramid and codified it into scripture:

It is basically identical to a feudal social pyramid or the social pyramid of ancient societies like that of Ancient Egypt except in this case they've straight-up made it a part of their religion. And what's even further diabolical is that, to keep the lower-castes in line, they use the concept of "Karma" and "Reincarnation" to convince them that they basically deserve to be born lower-caste because they apparently did some bad things they can't even remember in a past life so if they act like a good peasant farmer, latrine cleaner or house servant in this life maybe they'll be born in the next life as a king or priest. Spiritual gaslighting, basically. Convincing your slaves that they deserve to have been born slaves and that they can escape their predicament in the next life if they act like good, dutiful slaves in this life. Disgusting.

Fun fact, a decent part of why a lot of Hindus have run to the Abrahamic faiths is this very caste system. There is no ingrained class-system in either Islam or Christianity which can be quite tempting if you're born into the large Shudra or a Dalit populations:

They relish that, as Muslims, they're seen as human beings like anybody else.

Yes, the way that Hindu teachings treat the dalits is horrible. I hope that Allah guides the dalits and makes them see that Islam is the answer for their liberation. For a Muslim, a Muslim of dalit descent is not a lower caste- a "dalit" Muslim is a Muslim brother.

Trending