Rooble's cousin self-snitches and calls for the murder of President Farmaajo

Random Guy on the internet is “Rooble’s cousin” wlhi these HGs have you on a chokehold wherever you go how could they have an apartment in your head rent free wtf :mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know why is there a place like Guantanamo bay for torturing terror suspects and no such place for warlords and mercenaries like this even though I support what he did with that piece of shit Kacaanists trash Nuur Bidaar.:mjcry:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I don't know why is there a place like Guantanamo bay for torturing terror suspects and no such place for warlords and mercenaries like this piece of shit Kacaanists trash.:mjcry:

No you got it wrong this guy on the pic killed the kacaanist loyalist a.k.a her uncle and he came on live and boasted about killing her uncle and she is mad about it

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No you got it wrong this guy on the pic killed the kacaanist loyalist a.k.a her uncle and he came on live and boasted about killing her uncle and she is mad about it

Was this thread already posted, I couldn't believe no one see this story on thread that has been brewing since yesterday, let change the title, lol

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nope you the first 1 that posted it. And i saw it on twitter to

This is the full vidoe, apparently the Mooryaan made another video after he realized he confessed to a Murder and that outrage of the Somalis online,kulahaa someone edited my videos and I never ever met with Nuur Bidaar Looyaan.:mjlol::drakekidding:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is the full vidoe, apparently the Mooryaan made another video after he realized he confessed to a Murder and that outrage of the Somalis online,kulahaa someone edited my videos and I never ever met with Nuur Bidaar Looyaan.:mjlol::drakekidding:
Lol he though he was dahir calasow and think he could talk shit about somebody death. But i doubt anything will happen to him :mjlaugh:

Why is he praying for war

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why is he praying for war
He probably misess the Mooryanism era of 1990s and hunting Boon,poor guy is advocating for dhac,kufsi and dragging dead bodies on the streets of Bantudishu, like who TF wants to be in that hellhole:mjlol::pachah1:

He probably misess the Mooryanism era of 1990s and hunting Boon,poor guy is advocating for dhac,kufsi and dragging dead bodies on the streets of Bantudishu, like who TF wants to be in that hellhole:mjlol::pachah1:
Is he hawiye? Damn even when he immigrated out of the shit hole the Mooryanism created his inner moryan can't be tamed :snoop:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is he hawiye? Damn even when he immigrated out of the shit hole the Mooryanism created his inner moryan can't be tamed :snoop:

H.Mooryaanism has no cure specially if it is already activated in your bloodstream, he should have get himself a ticket and back to the filth he missed so much rather than salivating for it on the FB live lol.

Was this thread already posted, I couldn't believe no one see this story on thread that has been brewing since yesterday, let change the title, lol
Yeah it was

You can take the Farax outta the war, but ya can't take the war outta the Farax.
This is not a farax thing..it's called mornyanism.. The symptoms are but not limited to the urge to kill, loot rape and act like a wild animal in any given opportunity.. Mooryanism despise the rule of law and order and development and thrive in anarchy and in primitive societies.

Last edited: