Rooble suspended by President Farmaajo

cow

VIP
imagine thinking farmaajo can fire anyone. nigga can't take a shit without amisom. enough talk saxiib get ready to catch bullets.

Farmaajo hired rooble when rooble was an unknown NGO worker in sweden, the man that him hired just right now fired him

Rooble has been in all kinds of fiascos the past few months, and i'd say its well deserved; but i doubt he's gonna go without putting up some fight, just going to lead to another circus.

Farmaajo hired rooble when rooble was an unknown NGO worker in sweden, the man that him hired just right now fired him

rooble can't be fired, farmaajo isn't the president, his mandate ended, he is an unelected interim president right now.

rooble has his own armed forces ready to enforce his will. when the bullets start flying xaarmaajo can't go back to buffalo cuz he will be arrested.

Somalia the land where a president can’t fire anyone without his tribesmen getting upset no matter how corrupt or incompetent he is

cow

VIP
Hopefully it sticks this time. He might be the only guy who's been fired twice.

he wasn't fired last time. His powers of firing and hiring people where removed. now he has been fired. i expect he will be kicked out of villa somalia and we will see rooble tomorrow in hotel jazeera with MM.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good riddance the guy is a tool for shisheeye and Every time
he goes on a trip does weird things adter trip from Kenya he started firing
and changing wasiirs haphazardly and Ikran tahliil case now after he returns from Djibouti he starts it all over again and the last straw for Mudane Farmaajo was robbing government property. If you know Farmajo personally his biggest pet peeve is a stealer of public land he hates it so much he really hates corruption and that was the last straw.

Khayre was much more honest than this crook

Youre Outta Here Get Out GIF by The Maury Show

ill wait for the H tribe reaction in the morning maybe another episode of “Albaabka iga fur yuhuud miyaad tihiin”

Rooble wasn't fit to be prime minister as he was blatantly corrupt. However, Farmaajo himself isn't any better and I'm pretty sure an outgoing president whose term has expired cant make a call like this. Either way, Farmaajo clearly wants the country to head into a civil war as there were so many non-terriorst conflicts due to political hostility this year more than any other year since 2009

Suspended not fired. Laheloow has US, UK, PL and JL's support and will not go down without a fight. Failmajo himself has been in office illegally and has no power to fire anyone.

Suspended not fired. Laheloow has US, UK, PL and JL's support and will not go down without a fight. Failmajo himself has been in office illegally and has no power to fire anyone.
He was been planning this all along. He’ll be sending the likes of farhan qaroole who was recently promoted to do his dirty work.