Rooble security minister 30 jir has lost trust with Halane Mafia and airlines after trying to remove NISA from airport

I’m not N&N. I’m pro somali and against anyone against my country for personal/clan interests. Doesn’t mean I like failmarjo.f*ck farmaajo
The NN trolls use the qaran card for their political agenda. Trust me, majority wouldn’t give a shit about Somalia if their uncle wasn’t in villa Somalia.

cow

VIP
i don't even understand this debate. even rooble can't order the security forces. the letter i write or rooble/30 jir 30 million dollar write has the exact same effect.

The NN trolls use the qaran card for their political agenda. Trust me, majority wouldn’t give a shit about Somalia if their uncle wasn’t in villa Somalia.
Yeah that’s exactly why I hate them lol. They are using nationalism just because their uncle is in office. The day he leaves, they are back on their clan bullshit. It’s clear as day farmaajo wants to avenge his late uncle himself

Yeah that’s exactly why I hate them lol. They are using nationalism just because their uncle is in office. The day he leaves, they are back on their clan bullshit. It’s clear as day farmaajo wants to avenge his late uncle himself
They’ve actually done damage to Somali nationalism when they mix it with their clan agenda. Majority of Somali’s are like you, they support their clan over other clans, but believe in Somalinimo and will support a Somali over ajnabi. Only reer gedo pretend that they’re supporting their uncle only because of nationalism

Last edited:

You are mistaken. We both know Farmaajo's supporters are diverse. There are other politicians who are also my adeers whom i don't support.

What do you mean avenge his late uncle? Do you believe in conspiracy theories? lol

He’s the federal internal security ministers. He has the right to make changes to the security at the airport. You didn’t answer my question, why doesn’t farmajo just get rid of him as the president
I will repeat. He has no right to order NISA or ask them to vacate anywhere on this country. NISA are above him, and they don't need his permission to do anything. In fact, they can investigate him. Only the president is above NISA in the country as should be. Any changes he makes to security is only limited to other security apparatus like police.

You didn't ask a question the first time, you made a statement. Anyways since you asked this time, how the hell should I know? Go ask Farmaajo.

I will repeat. He has no right to order NISA or ask them to vacate anywhere on this country. NISA are above him, and they don't need his permission to do anything. In fact, they can investigate him. Only the president is above NISA in the country as should be. Any changes he makes to security is only limited to other security apparatus like police.

You didn't ask a question the first time, you made a statement. Anyways since you asked this time, how the hell should I know? Go ask Farmaajo.
Where does it say only the president is above NISA?

Where does it say only the president is above NISA?
In the constitution; only the president can name or fire NISA director and they come directly under him. They don't come under the ministry of internal security, so how can 30 jir order an organization that doesn't come under him?

Where does it say Internal security minister can ask NISA to leave any compound or give them any order? I will wait.

Jungle

VIP

what do you mean how should I know?

and why did you skrt around the fact that farmaajo appointed through weak roble at the time an unemployed journalist?
In the constitution; only the president can name or fire NISA director and they come directly under him. They don't come under the ministry of internal security, so how can 30 jir order an organization that doesn't come under him?

Where does it say Internal security minister can ask NISA to leave any compound or give them any order? I will wait.
so what happened to fahad yasiin?

Can you provide a source. An English copy of the provisional constitution exists. The president appoints a prime minister, and the prime ministers names a cabinet. The minister of internal security is part of that cabinet and he’s responsible for security of the country. What your describing is dictatorship. If Somalia was a normal country, this would not be an issue as usually the president and ministers underneath him are on the same page. The reality is farmajo has no respect for the constitution and only uses it when it is to his benefit. He also has no power and is isolated in villa somalia

what do you mean how should I know?

and why did you skrt around the fact that farmaajo appointed through weak roble at the time an unemployed journalist?

so what happened to fahad yasiin?
How should I know saxib. You think I would know why farmaajo doesn't do something or does something? I'm not his advisor.
I'm not too familiar with xundubeey's background but he appears educated. Ministers are 4.5 so i guess they couldn't find anyone better.

Fahad Yasiin resigned and the president named Yasiin Fareey. As you know the illegally named goobe couldn't step foot in the NISA compound. To begin with, rooble trying to dismiss head of NISA was unconstitutional as he is not head of state and not the Commander-in-Chief.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The problem with this no dastuur nation is no one follows the law or knows who’s authority is to fire who. No permanent dastuur or legitimate court systems to get between the 68er’s.

The problem with this no dastuur nation is no one follows the law or knows who’s authority is to fire who. No permanent dastuur or legitimate court systems to get between the 68er’s.
Everyone knows the law, and they can read. However, it seems there's been an idea going around that the PM becomes the president of the country after the president's time ends. So people think that somehow constitution no longer applies after feb 8th and they follow this dumb idea.

Jungle

VIP
How should I know saxib. You think I would know why farmaajo doesn't do something or does something? I'm not his advisor.
I'm not too familiar with xundubeey's background but he appears educated. Ministers are 4.5 so i guess they couldn't find anyone better.

Fahad Yasiin resigned and the president named Yasiin Fareey. As you know the illegally named goobe couldn't step foot in the NISA compound. To begin with, rooble trying to dismiss head of NISA was unconstitutional as he is not head of state and not the Commander-in-Chief.
resigned? :drakelaugh:you people have no shame. Literally nothing but lies lol. Roble sacked him a week or so before sacking Xundubeey. The reason he backed off his bashir goobe appointment is because like you say it is unconstitutional but he did sack him. Im pretty sure villa somalia would of kept fahad on as official nisa boss if they could.

resigned? :drakelaugh:you people have no shame. Literally nothing but lies lol. Roble sacked him a week or so before sacking Xundubeey. The reason he backed off his bashir goobe appointment is because like you say it is unconstitutional but he did sack him. Im pretty sure villa somalia would of kept fahad on as official nisa boss if they could.
He did resign. Didn't you see his resignation letter? Rooble claimed to have sacked him but how would that work if it's unconstitutional. Minister of transport might as well claim to sack fahad by writing up a letter, same thing. They both have no right to do so.

He was forced to back off since NISA refused to accept him and he wasn't allowed inside. Rooble didn't back off because he cares about something like the constitution, if he did he wouldn't have claimed to fire fahad and appoint goobe in the first place.

And yeah you're right most probably fahad would have stayed NISA boss if all this drama didn't happen. Although he would have to resign at some point to look for his MP seat.

Jungle

VIP
He did resign. Didn't you see his resignation letter? Rooble claimed to have sacked him but how would that work if it's unconstitutional. Minister of transport might as well claim to sack fahad by writing up a letter, same thing. They both have no right to do so.

He was forced to back off since NISA refused to accept him and he wasn't allowed inside. Rooble didn't back off because he cares about something like the constitution, if he did he wouldn't have claimed to fire fahad and appoint goobe in the first place.

And yeah you're right most probably fahad would have stayed NISA boss if all this drama didn't happen. Although he would have to resign at some point to look for his MP seat.
Where is the letter?

They barricaded themselves inside NISA HQ and its impossible to fight there considering the thousands of people that live there along with the fact thats its unconstitutional is what stopped roble from pushing. Hes got a competent minister now instead of xundubeey. good enough

Yasiin Fareey is an mp who is also nisa head and roble sacked fahad. this is what it is.