Rooble kept his word within 48 hours all the militia will be out of the city

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Good work , now for elections and getting back to development.

Africa always has the worst times for elections.
alot of people will be depressed now that xamar is going back to 1991 lol while the rest of us will enjoy the eid and continue to move forward-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
alot of people will be depressed now that xamar is going back to 1991 lol while the rest of us will enjoy the eid and continue to move forward-
They hate Xamar because it represents Somalia. For the last 30 years they have cheered Xamars destruction everywhere and it got them nothing. qabyalaad and khat has warped their minds so much that they are claiming independance and confederarilism for a country of only 20 million people.

The death of Meles Zenawi and the destruction of TPLF gives us a few year to a decade of freedom. Farmaajo is only the beginning, the FGS is the strongest entity in Somalia and its only getting stronger.

The future is bright inshallah, guul Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They hate Xamar because it represents Somalia. For the last 30 years they have cheered Xamars destruction everywhere and it got them nothing. qabyalaad and khat has warped their minds so much that they are claiming independance and confederarilism for a country of only 20 million people.

The death of Meles Zenawi and the destruction of TPLF gives us a few year to a decade of freedom. Farmaajo is only the beginning, the FGS is the strongest entity in Somalia and its only getting stronger.

The future is bright inshallah, guul Somalia.
Last I checked they were not trying to burn down the entire country but just Xamar
Last I checked they were not blocking other regions getting representation but just Benadir

I use to think they were afraid of Farmaajo turning into another Hiiraale cutting deals with Hawiyo in return for JL and Kismaayo, but I have realised its not even about that.

They have a severe and inescapable hatred for Hawiyo :frdfvsb:

Not that I care about Hawiyo myself, they can defend themselves or destroy themselves don't really matter to me.

Last I checked they were not trying to burn down the entire country but just Xamar
Last I checked they were not blocking other regions getting representation but just Benadir

I use to think they were afraid of Farmaajo turning into another Hiiraale cutting deals with Hawiyo in return for JL and Kismaayo, but I have realised its not even about that.

They have a severe and inescapable hatred for Hawiyo :frdfvsb:

Not that I care about Hawiyo myself, they can defend themselves or destroy themselves don't really matter to me.
You are thinking in the wrong way, the fight isn't Qabil vs Qabil its Qaran vs Qabil. I love all our citizens and don't want a marginalized mess of a country.

As we become wealthier people will ignore Qabil, im counting on FGS government to bring prosperity.

Jungle

VIP

Clear message to the country from sna. Everybody is getting paid sxb Its been established gor gor, haramcad etc cant go up against these straight from the trenches lol.

These lower shabeele troops remind of the Roman Empire's Rhine legions.

They were the most battle hardened, and whoever they fought for was likely to become the Emperor

it looks to me like maybe 2k guys and about 100 cars. this isn't even counting indhocadde and Sadaq john in hodan.

Rooble saved xaarmaajos life.

Last edited:

Trending