Rooble is being pressured to resign by the gaalo

According to my Adeer, who has connections, Rooble is being pressured to resign by these foreign countries. The UK is livid and wants him to throw away the elections not that they support Farmaajo, it's because they want another power vacuum to be fought over. In return, they want the African Union Troops to be seen as not enough and deploy a UK/KDF army to Xamar to, "monitor the elections". They're also keen on making sure the South West elections take place in Barawa to deploy British troops for you guessed it; the real reason is that they want to take control of the port cities in an uncontested manner mind you Barawa has a lot of oil offshore. If they succeed, they can effectively blockade any government that comes.

Why do this? I'm guessing the UK has gambled on Kenya and doesn't want use to give them a run for their money IE the maritime coast. Farmaajo never had control of the elections nor does he have the power to sack Rooble but the UK will force him. He musn't kneel because if he does Farrmaajo will go out of control with that power. Winning an election at 90% will start fresh dagaal. I think it's in our best case scenario that Farmaajo and Rooble reconcile but agree that Farmaajo won't run!!

What they want is to guarantee a win for a stooge of theirs and for Farmaajo to not be reelected because he resisted their neocolonialism.

They convinced Roble to do these things and them asking him to resign is because he failed, they want to try something else.

Regardless it wont work, elections are well on their way and Farmaajo will likely be reelected for another term.

Even this security council stunt will fail like the last one being blocked by some members.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You bots are obsessed with the UAE, Kenya and the UK but never mention Qatar or Ethiopia. :comeon:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Being a puppet for gaalo against your own country is doomed to end in this kind of humiliation.

About that…

D07fNsLW0AA_wPF

Being a puppet for gaalo against your own country is doomed to end in this kind of humiliation.
I don’t understand this logic at all. A puppet for the ‘gaalo’? This is the sole propaganda tool al shabaab uses to attack all their enemies. I expect a serious person to have something more substantive to say.

besides, let’s kee it 💯 ….Somalia is nothing without the ‘gaalo’.

I don’t understand this logic at all. A puppet for the ‘gaalo’? This is the sole propaganda tool al shabaab uses to attack all their enemies. I expect a serious person to have something more substantive to say.

besides, let’s kee it 💯 ….Somalia is nothing without the ‘gaalo’.
and? al shabaab says the shahada, because they say it, it means its untrue? There is a lot of substantive evidence instead of looking towards a single post look into the matter in detail. This is about the maritime case, Farmaajo will not sign a deal about it and they want someone who would.

Your last sentence is enough to tell me this conversation is pointless. Those of you who are subservient to gaalo to the detriment of yourselves should not be taken seriously. Which country have gaalo ever fixed? Muslim in particular? They are neocolonialists interested in loot.

Farmaajo has done a great job of foiling all their plots and inshaAllah he will continue to.

Trending