Rooble ignored as he orders “Gorgor out of Beledweyne”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Whose gonna listen to you nigga? All the military are loyal to Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo :gunsmiley:

Powerless Baahane should stop embarassing himself

:rejoice::rejoice:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Taliya Odawaa the Supreme Commander says Troops in Beledweyne are going no where and will fight AS and secure elections

No one cares about failed Baahane.

Keep Talking Nigga, an Imminent B!tch Slap is heading N&N's way!

Pin on Great Gif

Last edited:
This can only end bad for Gedo community. Xawaadle are liibaax and HG cousins got their back.
No way a Bun will colonise Beledweyne with 100 troops from Gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep Talking Nigga, an Imminent B!tch Slap is heading N&N's way!

Pin on Great Gif
More troops arrive nigga! Baahane is nothing no one cares about Wasiir TikTok aka Defence Minister. We will continue our work and be welcomed.Our Xawaadle friend Dabageed welcomes Gorgor
Dawladnimo :rejoice:

Low IQ Gedo people. Their answer to any challenges they face is more troops. Dumb
Goes to show they are very desperate. You got to be stupid if you think you can enslaves Xawaadle and Gaajecel with just 100 Gedos.

TekNiKo

VIP
Low IQ Gedo people. Their answer to any challenges they face is more troops. Dumb
They ae very desperate
I thought Rooble is in complete control? I thought he controlled the airport and military? Odawaa told him to fock off hahha you are powerless

I thought Rooble is in complete control? I thought he controlled the airport and military? Odawaa told him to fock off hahha you are powerless

Odawaa is just a general. He shouldn't even be involved in politics or elections. His boss is Somalia's minister of Défense. That is how chain of command works.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If they go back Farmajos completely lost the military. Its much easier to send a loyal unit to a city then it is to send back a unit loyal to another.

Rooble is Farmajos perfect enemy. A canonized PM with similiarly undefined powers on paper who cant be fired without elections and someone with even greater clan connections in the central states aswell as support from the free states PL/JL.

TekNiKo

VIP
Odawaa is just a general. He shouldn't even be involved in politics or elections. His boss is Somalia's minister of Défense. That is how chain of command works.
Chain of command also says military is under President Farmaajo who is commander in chief keep crying :russ:

Dahiir Jeesow urges FGS to bring more troops to Beledweyne

Last edited:
Reer Beledweyn won't accept 100 Gedo militia to cause problem and interfere in their own internal affairs. They are all united against Farmajoo and his Gedo militia. Somalia's interior minister who also happens to be reer Beledweyne including Roble and the government have said that this is unacceptable

272687016_2263778443763050_1240082399676987863_n.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
If they go back Farmajos completely lost the military. Its much easier to send a loyal unit to a city then it is to send back a unit loyal to another.

Rooble is Farmajos perfect enemy. A canonized PM with similiarly undefined powers on paper who cant be fired without elections and someone with even greater clan connections in the central states aswell as support from the free states PL/JL.
They wont be going back, Yusuf Dabageed requested them himself and hes the VP and Defacto ruler of Hiiraan. Sorry to disappoint you son but this will be another failure of mucaarad just like how you failed to return troops from Gedo:pachah1:

They wont be going back, Yusuf Dabageed requested them himself and hes the VP and Defacto ruler of Hiiraan. Sorry to disappoint you son but this will be another failure of mucaarad just like how you failed to return troops from Gedo:pachah1:

Beledweyne ain't Gedo. You think you can colonise Beledweyne?

Trending