Rooble & HSM & Mahad Salad humiliate Fahad Yasin after raiding his home and disarming his staff.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali reports are coming out Ustaadh Fahad Yaasin Xaaji Daahir house was severely looted, they took even his leftover shoes and clothes even his bed wasnt spared

Our adeer Abdullahi Kulane Jiis sending his tacsi to ournonce beloved agency whicu now has been ruined.

Sahan is back!

What Tacsi?.... nigga stop lying, your ilkooyar cousin Kulana jiis is scared shitless that he might be targeted next if he opens his mouth in Mogadishu.

Mogadishu is not West Gedo!

@Galmudug-State @Bariire anigu waxaan jeclaan laha in ninkaasi Abdullahi Kulane murankiisa la soo Afjaro sidii dhaqsigaha badan. Whether it takes a month or year nimankii Midowga Musharaxiinta weeraray waa in la soo hor dhigo Qorsho looga saari Lahaa saaxada siyaasada ee Mustaqbalka Soomaliya.

It shows the dulqaad of Farmaajo and the maturity of Mudane Fahad, they never attacked opposition homes, nor did they do revenge raids. Only bad incident was AAW which was wrong
did he not refuse the former presidents from boarding the planes , attacked aaw , qeybdid, farmajo was against any opposition he had tendances of a dictator

This is our country. Not yours wariya. Who are you to charge me when I do not even recognise your presidency as legitimate?

In a functioning state you would be arrested for violating the constitution and corruption.

he is a Marehan and thus a sheegat alert by the way

this is Dalalos just so you know, he messaged me recently

please be reminded this is not an Absame person,

Waa Marehan

sheegat waxid

Warning Red Flag GIF

You give me fraud vibez-That picture and your name Dont match.
Sheegato alert.

its Dalalos bro, he messaged me once boasting this was one of his fake many accounts

he also contacted me on another account called Aquarius 5 which he changed the name after i confronted him

The fool is clearly an sheegato mx, he named his username absame than goes attacking Hawiyes causing isku dir, hoping Hawiye attacks Absame.

he also has a new account pretending to be the eley dude

also Neero is another sheegat and its Teknico

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
he also has a new account pretending to be the eley dude

also Neero is another sheegat and its Teknico
Bro, your people are getting whacked by MX and you worried about online fake accounts orod uso gurmad Dhoobley

Trending

Latest posts