Rooble & HSM & Mahad Salad humiliate Fahad Yasin after raiding his home and disarming his staff.

Tuuga Calool-weyne Fahad Yasin should move back to his country Ethiopia, as Somalia is not his Country nor Mogadishu is his Deegaan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its sad and pathetic, Fahad is in not even in the country and wont return so what will ransacking his home do?

Jungle

VIP

Fake news He was ordered to hand over 2 abdi bile and 30 staff of his to return to Nisa base. Nobody raided his home.

I read it as yasiin fareey at first.

What qabil is this gaylan ive been seeing people use as a source now lol

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP

Fake news He was ordered to hand over 2 abdi bile and 30 staff of his to return to Nisa base. Nobody raided his home lol Nin abgaal saas wax ugu ma qaadesid.

What qabil is this gaylan ive been seeing people use as a source now lol
Gaylaan is MJ

Oo how the mighty have fallen , they use to tell us fahad yasiin will take his seat by force lol .
The reall winner in all this is president gudlaawe , vp dabageed and elders of hirshabelleh who duped the nacas fahad after taking millions from his Qatari boorso.

The three amigos HSM , rooble and mahad are quite the team :qri8gs7:

Fahad Yasin is currently outside of the country right now. His home was not raided but rather instead Nisa agents told him to hand over government weapons & Bullet proof vehicles he looted from the headquarters. Fahad Yasin is no longer a government employee that means he must forfeit government property otherwise face jail time.

For 4 years none of these mooryans was charged, prosecuted and faced justice.

In Saudi Arabia their entire families would have been 6 feet under. That's why they have peace and none exists in Somalia.

Serving their white masters is the only language the HAGS understand.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

In Saudi Arabia their entire families would have been 6 feet under. That's why they have peace and none exists in Somalia.

This is our country. Not yours wariya. Who are you to charge me when I do not even recognise your presidency as legitimate?

In a functioning state you would be arrested for violating the constitution and corruption.

@Dalalos how many accounts are you making? This time you are pretending to be Absame

:ufdup: :mjlaugh:

The fool is clearly an sheegato mx, he named his username absame than goes attacking Hawiyes causing isku dir, hoping Hawiye attacks Absame.

Boons have no xishood just yesterday he was pretending to be an Eelaay attacking Darood and defending Marehan lool

TekNiKo

VIP

It shows the dulqaad of Farmaajo and the maturity of Mudane Fahad, they never attacked opposition homes, nor did they do revenge raids. Only bad incident was AAW which was wrong

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

You give me fraud vibez-That picture and your name Dont match.
Sheegato alert.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali reports are coming out Ustaadh Fahad Yaasin Xaaji Daahir house was severely looted, they took even his leftover shoes and clothes even his bed wasnt spared

Our adeer Abdullahi Kulane Jiis sending his tacsi to ournonce beloved agency whicu now has been ruined.

Sahan is back!

Trending