BREAKING NEWS Rooble backed FEIT Stop HOP086 to prevent Fahad Yasin from competing!!

cow

VIP
I am disappointed with rooble, he went to UAE got given a lot of project.

Such as

1) get rid of army cheif -failed
2) change nisa head -failed
3) get 10 million from bank -failed
4) get rid of nisa from airport -failed
5) get rid of 2 deegaan doorasho -failed
6) stop guudlaawe from going to beledweyne -failed.

Now all he had was 1 member from feit going to news station and spewing nonsense. Even that failed within 1 hour.

Rooble has failed at everything

I am disappointed with rooble, he went to UAE got given a lot of project.

Such as

1) get rid of army cheif -failed
2) change nisa head -failed
3) get 10 million from bank -failed
4) get rid of nisa from airport -failed
5) get rid of 2 deegaan doorasho -failed
6) stop guudlaawe from going to beledweyne -failed.

Now all he had was 1 member from feit going to news station and spewing nonsense. Even that failed within 1 hour.

Rooble has failed at everything
I think he is just around for the banter lol, the man sounds autistic.

This just looks like a delay tactic so the other contestant abdulkadir comes back to Somalia to compete , hes currently ill and out of the country although there are reports of aw hassan elders not wanting Abu camar I doubt that will stop him for getting that seat by any means.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Have you read Sept 17 agreement? It includes how Gedo seats will be managed and no one has a problem with it besides Ahmed Madoobe it seems.

lol nobody asked for ali jubbas twitter where is that part of the sept 17 agreement?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The is only sept 17 agreement that is a law and its clear SEIT will be managing the elections. Cant pick and choose with points suit you or not.
I say we ignore this dude, we already know Garbaharey will be the last election site, so no need to damage this guys ego anymore, lets just watch him squeal and scream what about Gedo as Gudlaawe further cement his foothold in Beletweyne and Fahad Yasin gets elected in a similar fashion to Kulane Jiis.

Trending