Romanian Gypsie pretending to be a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Gypsies dressing up as Muslims and knocking on people's doors begging.

The Paki interrogating him is an unbearable prick though.

I see a lot of younger gypsie girls begging and they all wear headscarves and start the convo with a salaam. At first I fell for it but now nobody does. Most aren't Muslim, in Ramadan you'd see them during fasting hours begging with one hand whilst holding a cigarette in the other.

Bielsa

VIP
Yes, in UK Ive seen them wear head scarfs and pretend to be Muslims and stand outside a Mosque on Fridays so they can take advantage of all the generous Friday prayer goers. Its disgusting really. A lot of people are waking up to it now though.

Bielsa

VIP
Hamburg, Germany, is gypsy central if I have ever seen such a thing. The city centre is littered with them. Hamburg is the 3rd largest city in Germany so they get a lot of tourists and people who use Hamburg as a transit, and the gypsies have turned the train station and its surrounding areas into absolute hell holes. Whenever Ive been to Hamburg I can't walk 15-20 yards before running into another gypsy begging.

'Where are you from?'
'Bosnia'
'Busnia? You no Busnia.':dead1:

Seriously though, people are waking up to this now?:damn: They used to beg about 8 years ago

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
So what's the story of these so call gypsies? Why are they the scapegoat of Europe?

Also the guy questioning the guy could have been little nicer. I am watching here and he even terrified me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The guy who's interrogating him is a dumb ass. As a true Muslim, he should have taken the opportunity to welcome him and be nice to him, who knows the Gypsy guy might have changed of heart and converted but a true dumb paki style he starts yelling and threatening.

I remember when I went to sweden in December 2013. There were gypsies roaming in the mall and begging. My uncle would avoid them but I would always dig into my purse and give them change. Then one day while I was Infront of a store, I saw a gypsies woman running off with another ladies purse. I stopped digging my purse Infront of them. I would get the change and come back for them.

There are gypsies in Maryland, USA. They have a show called my big fat gypsy wedding. Most of the gypsies in America are rich with rich lifestyles.

Bielsa

VIP
Gypsies in U.S. are different to the ones in eastern Europe. Here they get a horrid reputation because many of them steal and beg and run scams. One time I was helping my sister move house. We hired a container to throw out a lot of unwanted stuff. I was having a tea break and I looked out of the window and I see 2 gypsy men inside our container looking for stuff. I let them take what they wanted cos we were gonna throw it out anyway but they smelled and the cadaan neighbours complaind that they were causing a mess. One of them.urinated on an old lady's garden. No xishood.

It became.worse.when the EU gave memberships to the eastern block. Lots of gypsies from Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia etc fled to Western Europe and brought their distructive life style with them. They beg, they steal, they defecate on the street and engage in crime and other anti-social behaviour. But they are EU members now so they can freely roam.Europe and Germany, UK and France cannot do.anything about it.

They do get scapegoated a lot but they do cause a lot of problems.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I remember seeing few of them standing in front of the masjid in Ramadan. They'd ask me for money but I'd tell them I don't have it. I think it was gypsies couldn't be others.

are these people all over the west?

Btw the Pakistani guy has no right to punk the dude. If he's doing something wrong tell him to go away and don't come back. I'm sure if he put his hands on him he'd beat his ass lol. Kulaha should I slap you or my friend. :wtf:

This video also reminds me of that Shabab video where they interrogate a Somali Bantu dude who didn't know much about the deen.

"You are a big man. Why don't you work?"

Oh, the irony! :drakegrin:

What a heartless man. Your people are coming to Europe in boats in the hundreds of thousands and here you are being rude and showing no humanity to a suspected Roma man who needs money. Sure he was doing it the wrong way but where's the humanity, like how you demand humanity from the Europeans but not from Gulf nations?

Honestly, what if he was Muslim? There is that chance and he was probably just not knowledgeable about Islam.

Reminds me of a story of a white lady who went to a Somali masjid who wanted to convert to Islam but the men told her to leave the masjid because they thought she was a spy

:meleshame:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Your people? AJ you sound so stupid now. Nothing worse than a who thinks he's white.

Happens here all the time I don't even look at them there's a lady who has been sitting in front of the Islamic bank for 3yr
But now their coming with new scams a mate of mine swapped his iPhone 5s for a samsung galaxy s6 off a romanian guy turns out the phone is fake and worth like £50 max

"
Reminds me of a story of a white lady who went to a Somali masjid who wanted to convert to Islam but the men told her to leave the masjid because they thought she was a spy

:meleshame:
Channel 4 presenter Cathy Newman has apologised after CCTV footage obtained by The Huffington Post UK appeared to contradict her claim that she was "ushered out of the door" of a London mosque on the weekend. Newman sparked a social media firestorm after tweeting she was "ushered onto the street" during 'Visit My Mosque Day'

She went to a mosque that was not taking part in 'Visit My Mosque Day' and walked in to the men's section of a mosque while they were is salah when a brother tried to tell her this is the men's section and that she is at the wrong mosque the one she wanted was 15 minutes down the road she decided to go on twitter and slander the mosque

I agree with you on some things but your coming across as a house negro

That story of a white lady who went to a Somali masjid occurred over here. I'm not talking about that news reporter from the UK.

Both the interviewer and the interviewee are idiots.AirJalam I remember that Alshabab humiliation of that poor Bantu geezer but they also did one with an old Somali man who was a Sufi I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending