Romani gypsies begging in American streets

Omg for the longest these people I assumed were Mexicans begging usually women with a gang of kids are Romani involved in criminal activities I just found out I thought these people were a Europe problem.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I once saw one wearing a burka and begging. I knew she was a gypsy cus she was wearing a translucent shitty jilbaab that showed her ass as she bent over begging. Walaahi I felt second hand shame, you could even see her her panties.

Who tf told them they'd get morem oney begging as muslims?

Those guys seem to be hated wherever they go, always begging.

Europeans really hate them, seriously they speak about them like they are subhumans.

Those guys seem to be hated wherever they go, always begging.

Europeans really hate them, seriously they speak about them like they are subhumans.
Because they are involved in nothing but crime use their kids to commit crime these women I saw with little kids are using them to pull at people's heart strings and funnel that money into crime families back home they also hide their true identity I once asked one where she was from and said Sweden I said no your not you don't look swedish then she got mad and walked off.

Somalis are just as hated as "gypsies"
We are definitely hated but not as much as them, those guys are almost always beggars and are not really settled people, it's harder to get them to integrate than us (and they've been in Europe for centuries).

It's to the point where some European nations even sterilised them, I doubt that would happen to Somalis.

K-M-O

Somali.
Somalis are just as hated as "gypsies"

Believe it or not: every groups are hated wether you’re Somali or not.

even the most successful socially economical minorities “East Asians” are the most hated.

You’re hated cause you’re a minority.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And yeah my parents frightened me when I was a kid with threats that the roma people would abduct me if I didnt behave!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
they even exist in bosnia? How do u diffriante between them

They do exist in Bosnia. It is no problem for me to differentiate between them. Some are muslims though. Some are only muslims by name because they live in majority Muslim areas.

Some are called "bijeli cigani" (white gypsies)

Trending