Romance ruined by a clash of clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hufan is her name not where her qabil was from. lol It doesn't mention MJ anywhere in this fictional story. It's typical calaacal from an insecure Somali man who is bashing a Somali woman for not wanting to be with him.

I'm just trolling her, cuz she took it way too personal:ulachen001:. But yeah you are right this story is one of those fake "Nuruddin" somali style stories. They mainly use these made up stories to calaacal.

Sheeko been been ha la isku sheego. Somalis in Mudug and Bosaso due to excessive heat look like the Dutch black Pete and claim to be descendants of a Yemeni. When they come to the West, they shower on lightening cream. Tunni's are descendants of Omanis, Bajunis and reer Baraawe who are light-skinned. Who will dumb who if it comes to skin color which the so called chemically enhanced light skinned Lamagoodleys are obsessed with? Sheeko been been isku sheegaa.

Shammis

When I saw your picture the one with no hair, walaahi, I thought you were a beautiful Shiidle female till I read you are Marehan. Did your ancestors join the Marehan clan?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's not surprising, somali women from that region (1000 miles north of mogadishu) are known for marrying outsiders

A

Atiya

Sheeko been been ha la isku sheego. Somalis in Mudug and Bosaso due to excessive heat look like the Dutch black Pete and claim to be descendants of a Yemeni. When they come to the West, they shower on lightening cream. Tunni's are descendants of Omanis, Bajunis and reer Baraawe who are light-skinned. Who will dumb who if it comes to skin color which the so called chemically enhanced light skinned Lamagoodleys are obsessed with? Sheeko been been isku sheegaa.

Shammis

When I saw your picture the one with no hair, walaahi, I thought you were a beautiful Shiidle female till I read you are Marehan. Did your ancestors join the Marehan clan?
Looool spot on, some people like to lie to themselves walle.

Shammis

So Shamis = Gedo_Girl from the other forum? I see.

She has completely different online persona now that I couldn't figure her out if you didn't post that comment.

:ehh:

A

Atiya

Shamis isn't gedo girl. Gedo girl is a weirdo shamis is quite cool. We shall see though. Coz gedo girl has psychotic spells and so far shamis had none. Also gedo is quite religious when she's on her meds and totally the opposite when she isn't. :hmm:

That's why I thought Shamis has completely different persona to GG. But the description he gave is exactly how GG looked on one of her pics that she posted on that other forum awhile ago. Also, GG once said that she wasn't a believer and people almost lost their shit but after sometime she was acting completely different. Dunno! Let's wait and see what Shamis has to say about this.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi this will be most of the yiin on this forum that shake their booty and act like qabilist. A widenosed Bantu might cuff them or someone from the opposite clan. It's all xaar. Anyone can win a womans heart especially if the paper is good and @#$

One thibg I usually find strange is when I encounter a somali woman on the streets with her ajnabi husband. The glances and staring they give me makes me wonder why?
I am cool with it(I mean her with an ajnabi guy) I dont give a damn about it but why do they have to stare at us this way?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi I've never seen a Rahanweyn married to a Madow/Ajnabi in the diaspora, while these so called other clans get drilled by Jamaicans etc. African Americans ..Carribeans... you name it. Everyone is getting a taste of their cheapness.

Rahaweyn wayan kibir baa diley after the establishment of the konfur galbeed state. They behave as if they missed the civil war and are trying to compensate for it.
The dude whose kid plays for one of the premier leagues lives in manchester and has a big maqaxiid.

LOL This story sounds like such bullshit. :ftw9nwa:

This whole trend of Somali women passing up on Farax's so that they can marry a West-African is fiction. It's not true. It might have been true 10 years ago, but Somalis have wised up since then....and I know for a fact that the vast majority of Somali women would rather marry a brother from a different qabiil than even come near West Africans, Jamaicans, and AA's.

Wallahi I've never seen a Rahanweyn married to a Madow/Ajnabi in the diaspora, while these so called other clans get drilled by Jamaicans etc. African Americans ..Carribeans... you name it. Everyone is getting a taste of their cheapness.

Bro, I'm telling you. This entire trend we're speaking about might have been common back in the mid-2000's, but there's no way it happens anymore. I remember back in 2005, it was a huge trend to talk about---where Somali women were seemingly marrying AA's and Jamaicans in increasing numbers. Now, you won't see such a thing today in 2015 simply because of the severe consequences of this trend. There are a LOT of Somali single mothers in North America who have half-Madow children and then ended up divorced within 1 year of being married. Somalis have wised up a lot since then, and won't be making these hasty decisions that could have permanent consequences.

S

Shamis

Shammis

Lol! @no hair! I'm not who you say I am no matter how many times its said. What do Shiidle look like - its the first time I've heard of them? Which clan are they from?

As Carré mentioned on the first page, this is fiction though. It's an excerpt from a book so I don't know why people think it's a real story.
Its not fiction friend. From the website:

This is part three of a series on true stories of some Somalis in America and their relationships. The series is part of a book the writer is finishing titled, “Courtship and Marriage: The Somali Experience in America.” The author has interviewed three dozen people whose names and locations have been changed for privacy reasons. Each person tells his or her own story.

The problem with people in this thread is that they haven't read the other accounts and stories told on the website and base their total judgement on this entire book based on this one story that they didn't like or resonate with them. If @Shamis had posted the first account, which was about a young couple in their early 20s who had been courting for 3 years. The dude had gotten tired of this and had gone to sleep with other women, leaving the woman he had courted for 3 years away. The story later spirals down with the woman meeting another man and getting happily married, while the young man had gotten another woman pregnant and had many other issues to deal with. The young man had even approached the woman even though she was already married, and asked if he could have an affair with her.

Imagine the reaction if @Shamis had posted that story?

See any flaws here, or is it just me?

I find these stories very interesting. The differences on how romantic relationships work back home and in the diaspora is what these interviews are trying to convey. Most of the people in the interview are from the diaspora, and trying to integrate into this new society and have the romantic relationships in the west like how they wanted back home, would bring problems of their own.

So instead of fighting about whether the young lady was MJ or not, or whether these stories are real or not, how about we look at what these stories are really trying to tell us instead?

S

Shamis

Sorry @Carré This story just appeared on my Facebook and I shared it - I had no idea what it was but I thought it was interesting. All stories should be good enough to stand alone but if people don't like it they might like the rest - Goldilocks and three bears style.

S

Shamis

:sheed::chrisfreshhah:

Bro, I'm telling you. This entire trend we're speaking about might have been common back in the mid-2000's, but there's no way it happens anymore. I remember back in 2005, it was a huge trend to talk about---where Somali women were seemingly marrying AA's and Jamaicans in increasing numbers. Now, you won't see such a thing today in 2015 simply because of the severe consequences of this trend. There are a LOT of Somali single mothers in North America who have half-Madow children and then ended up divorced within 1 year of being married. Somalis have wised up a lot since then, and won't be making these hasty decisions that could have permanent consequences.

@RoobleAlWaliid This is true but I guess somali women switched to cadaan ex convicted reverts instead

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

lol:ulachen001:

Ex convicted caadans. Who drop the religion after a couple months, who are the Nr.1 recruit for ISIS are somehow more practicing than somali dudes these days.
lol:ulachen001:lol

It's funny seeing reoccurring events happen, despite the consequences.

@RoobleAlWaliid This is true but I guess somali women switched to cadaan ex convicted reverts instead

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

lol:ulachen001:

Ex convicted caadans. Who drop the religion after a couple months, who are the Nr.1 recruit for ISIS are somehow more practicing than somali dudes these days.
lol:ulachen001:lol

It's funny seeing reoccurring events happen, despite the consequences.

It used to be Somalis marrying Jamaicans. When that ended up backfiring, it's become Somalis marrying White men.

Different decade, different ethnic group, but same exact problem. lol

I wonder what the trend is going to be in 2025? Somalis marrying Korean men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending