Role reversal

If the role were reverse would you allow your wife to have extra lovers/would you have more lovers?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wallahi this would be a dream come true :banderas:

I’d have a dark skin nigga, a brown skin nigga, and an indho yar (to fulfill what the old, Kpop stan me would’ve wanted). I’d have the fourth husband slot open to keep the Faraxs on their toes and so they’d know there’s always competition :mjlaugh:

Imagine that females are physically stronger than men and hold multiple vaginas
1589901682993.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"Boys, I work so hard for you from 9-to-5, so you could have the finer things in life but you're the kind that's never satisfied."

:francis:
I tried managing a play pen of a least 20 cyber children (that were 18-40 y/o) and it was hard. I can't imagine the buuq of that many brother husbands. Up in arms about differential treatment, competing over who can lift the most and their crochet techniques to make the prettiest knits.

Men can easily have multiple wives, women cannot. They are not built for having multiple husbands. Its a far-fetched imagination to just reverse the roles. You will have to change everything. Basically make the man a woman and the woman a man which defeats the whole point of your question. As we are back to square one. But lets say the roles are reversed and thats it. My answer is i will not marry a .

Furthermore, women are more likely to get sexual transmitted diseases than men. Among women a lot of sexual partners are linked to a long limiting condition such as cancer. Having multiple husbands is not good biologically or psychologically for women.

Okay since you guys need some more information. I'll provide some weird scenario.

Imagine that females are physically stronger than men and hold multiple vaginas and can selectively choose when to get pregnant like kangaroos to accommodate all their husbands' children. Carrying children is much easier and less inhibiting.

And society is matriarchal rather patriarchal.

I would still have 4 wives to myself.:hemad:

psyche

To each their own
I would still have 4 wives to myself.:hemad:

Oh real?

Your telling me in a society where women are stronger and society places huge emphasis on men to keep their virginity and stay home that you will have 4 wives. :comeon:

All those women would be cucks to allow that when it's their (hypothetical) God given rights to marry four young health faraxs :banderas:

Oh real?

Your telling me in a society where women are stronger and society places huge emphasis on men to keep their virginity and stay home that you will have 4 wives. :comeon:

All those women would be cucks to allow that when it's their (hypothetical) God given rights to marry four young health faraxs :banderas:
what kind of sick society is that? I dont want to live in that society

Oh real?

Damn you just made me realize my hypocrisy. If the roles were reversed, I would have 4 stay at home husbands. So I can’t even go after @Samaalic Era for wanting a second wife
:hmm:

Oh real?

A monster with 4 vaginas can't tell me what to do. Is this your version of an earth controlled by aliens?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That is biologically impossible. You're basically asking the woman to be the masculine one and the four men to be feminine. A woman cannot handle the needs of one man let alone four men.

However, one man can handle multiple women depending on his wealth, mental strength and sex drive.

Wallahi this would be a dream come true :banderas:

I’d have a dark skin nigga, a brown skin nigga, and an indho yar (to fulfill what the old, Kpop stan me would’ve wanted). I’d have the fourth husband slot open to keep the Faraxs on their toes and so they’d know there’s always competition :mjlaugh:
The thing is us faaraxs are already living the dream :sass2: No.2 is open:westbrookswag:

That is biologically impossible. You're basically asking the woman to be the masculine one and the four men to be feminine. A woman cannot handle the needs of one man let alone four men.

However, one man can handle multiple women depending on his wealth, mental strength and sex drive.
Fax,spoken like a truely lit Mali

No I wouldn't, one farax is enough of a hassle. I have a feeling they would become friends and I would be forced to cook and clean after them whilst they played video games. Who would wish such a thing? Also, they would be able to vote with each other to decide which lame action film we are watching. This is not a xalimo fantasy for a reason.

:tocry:

psyche

To each their own

This isn't a serious thread mate.

This is all hypothetical and for fun. I wanted to see the mens' reactions to being in a position that some women experience.

Didn't mean to bruise your fragile masculinity.

Trending