Rohingyans Getting Massacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care who those useless leaders trust. Turkey has actually been helping forgotten people on the ground.

embarrassing

The Malaysians and the Indonesians made similar overtures to the Bangladeshi government many many times. The Bengalis refused because they know the rest of the Rohyngis (estimated 1000,000) will be forced out of Burma and into Bangladesh. Erdogan's proposal isn't new and will destabilise Bangladesh. They could barely feed their own.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
they haven't done it through conquest tho.
bantus waa laandheer, it's inevitable but fortunately for you, it won't happen during your life time.

It is not inevitable, we must take an example from the Burmese, deny the Bantu citizenship, and repatriate them to their countries of origin.

It is not inevitable, we must take an example from the Burmese, deny the Bantu citizenship, and repatriate them to their countries of origin.
lol must aa? who in somalia has the power to do any of that.
wtf man. maybe in an alternate somalia, yah. but not right now.
The entire country answers to others. What if Ethiopia finds out this and makes way for a bantu influx? lol

This is how the Bihari Muslims live in Bangladesh. Muslims oppressing Muslims. Maybe, Caliph Erdogan will come to their aid.

The Forgotten People: Bihari Refugees of Bangladesh.

Bahal

If you want to forcefully remove Muslim Somali Bantus from Somalia, then, why are Somalis emotionally invested of the plight of the Rohingya people as Muslims?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bahal

If you want to forcefully remove Muslim Somali Bantus from Somalia, then, why are Somalis emotionally invested of the plight of the Rohingya people as Muslims?

Because there's a genocide taking place you saqaajan:farole:

embarrassing

The Malaysians and the Indonesians made similar overtures to the Bangladeshi government many many times. The Bengalis refused because they know the rest of the Rohyngis (estimated 1000,000) will be forced out of Burma and into Bangladesh. Erdogan's proposal isn't new and will destabilise Bangladesh. They could barely feed their own.

I don't know the politics. I was only sending my condolences and sharing that article I came across, its great news. Turkey has done and continues to do great work.

This is how the Bihari Muslims live in Bangladesh. Muslims oppressing Muslims. Maybe, Caliph Erdogan will come to their aid.

The Forgotten People: Bihari Refugees of Bangladesh.

And there it is, so predictable.

Are you incapable of acknowledging muslim suffering? You make excuses and then search for an example of what you'd like to call muslim on muslim oppression to detract from whats going on here.

You're a joke, and you're just as sectarian as the extremists you're forever crying about on here.

I don't know the politics. I was only sending my condolences and sharing that article I came across, its great news. Turkey has done and continues to do great work.

And there it is, so predictable.

Are you incapable of acknowledging muslim suffering? You make excuses and then search for an example of what you'd like to call muslim on muslim oppression to detract from whats going on here.

You're a joke, and you're just as sectarian as the extremists you're forever crying about on here.

embarrassing

I made my point above and read what I said about the Burmese atrocities towards the Rohingya people. The problem is you guys wouldn't give a damn about them if they weren't Muslims. That is a fact.

embarrassing

I made my point above and read what I said about the Burmese atrocities towards the Rohingya people. The problem is you guys wouldn't give a damn about them if they weren't Muslims. That is a fact.

Thats not a fact, learn the meaning of the word. You don't know me.

But its clear based on your posts, that you are indeed like that, a sectarian zombie, and now also a hypocrite.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
embarrassing

:drakewtf:Is this supposed to be an indicative of anything?
Ofcourse we care because they are under the same banner of Islam as we are, much like Somalis care about Somali issues

This is human nature, to care for those that relate to you

:drakewtf:Is this supposed to be an indicative of anything?
Ofcourse we care because they are under the same banner of Islam as we are, much like Somalis care about Somali issues

This is human nature, to care for those that relate to you

kickz

So you care more about ISIS, Alqaeda, Boko Haram and Alshabab than your fellow Americans because they are Muslims?

embarrassing

We are exchanging opinions and unlike you, I suck being a keyboard warrior.

kickz

So you care more about ISIS, Alqaeda, Boko Haram and Alshabab than your fellow Americans because they are Muslims?

embarrassing

Add keyboard warrior to the long list of terms you need to learn the meaning of. You really shouldn't use terms you don't know the definition of.

Bye.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
kickz

embarrassing

Waraa you have officially run out of things to say and now you resort to just trolling:bell:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
embarrassing

Doesn't Bangaladesh have like 200 million? What few more hundred thousand?

They will barely notice

World

VIP
The only link they have with Tanzania/Mozambique is genetics. The only language they speak is Somali. Imagine the outrage if Tunisia expelled their 20 % Black population who are Muslim, have no links to their country's of origin and are Arabized?

Status
Not open for further replies.