Rohingyans Getting Massacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh next door could take them in or Malaysia. Surely the Saudi princes could forgoe building their gazillion palaces and toss in a few shekels to rehouse them in a Muslim country like, I dunno, their own? Naah, don't even thinkabowtit. They've not even resettled the Palestinians. What are dark skinned Rohyngans to them?

Sweden and Norway are taking them in though. God bless the West. No, they are already blessed.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Bangladesh next door could take them in or Malaysia. Surely the Saudi princes could forgoe building their gazillion palaces and toss in a few shekels to rehouse them in a Muslim country like, I dunno, their own? Naah, don't even thinkabowtit. They've not even resettled the Palestinians. What are dark skinned Rohyngans to them?

Sweden and Norway are taking them in though. God bless the West. No, they are already blessed.
The West shouldn't be so liberal, they need to look after their own folk.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

The House of Saud hasn't done shit for Palestine or Syria, and are currently murdering Yemenis.:farole:

Somalia needs to take possession of Makkah and Medina, the House of Saud has lost its honor.:siilaanyosmile:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who the f*ck cares. Worry about your folk tumbling into the sea during tahriib

I've just seen a video of Rohinga man being hacked to death and simultaneously being drowned naked in a river.

Walahi I'll punch the next mofo that asks me for donations for Syria.

Somalis need to mind their own business when it comes to palestine-israel conflic. No one gives a F bout u. So many acting like they're palestinians themselves :ayaanswag:

Somalis need to mind their own business when it comes to palestine-israel conflic. No one gives a F bout u. So many acting like they're palestinians themselves :ayaanswag:
This

Why should we care about a bunch of Jews and Arabs fighting when we have our own problems and they don't care?

The West shouldn't be so liberal, they need to look after their own folk.
Are you against mass immigration to the West? This is the popular view these days. People are wary of immigrants who don't assimilate. Maybe the Muslim countries can shoulder the burden?

aun fat buddhists are the biggest terrorists and criminal they are like the yahuud and shia and the sufi
Fear Allah warya and stop abusing our Sufi brothers. Just because one of them raped you in your butthole doesn't mean you can slander all of them.

Gambar

VIP
Myanmar denies this. They also gave a Nobel prize to one of the leaders of the state, even though her government is behind the atrocities. May Allah have mercy on them and ease their affairs.

Rohyngans are Bangladeshi citizens who were transplanted in Burma by the British colonialists 50 years ago and most settled there in the last 2 or 3 decades. Indonesia and Malaysia offered and attempted to resettle them in Bagladesh, but to no avail. Poverty is so widespread in Bangladesh and there are better opportunities in Burma to farm as land is more available there and less natural disasters like in Bangladesh. No one sees it as a Muslim Vs Buddhists.

Gambar

VIP
Rohyngans are Bangladeshi citizens who were transplanted in Burma by the British colonialists 50 years ago and most settled there in the last 2 or 3 decades. Indonesia and Malaysia offered and attempted to resettle them in Bagladesh, but to no avail. Poverty is so widespread in Bangladesh and there are better opportunities in Burma to farm as land is more available there and less natural disasters like in Bangladesh. No one sees it as a Muslim Vs Buddhists.
That's why Burma doesn't regard them as citizens, along with the fact that they are Muslims means they are abused.

That's why Burma doesn't regard them as citizens, along with the fact that they are Muslims means they are abused.

Gambar

No one in the ASEAN (Assosication of South East Nations) countries regard them as Burmese and the rest of the world adopted that view including the United Nations. The only solution is to resettle them in their country of origin, Bangladesh, otherwise their suffering will escalate. The Buddhist Burmese people see them as invaders and will never tolerate them. Religion became a way of unifying their resistance. That is why Aung San Suu Kyi has never condemned the violence towards the Rohyngans because it's a political suicide to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts