Robow and khayre meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope al shabaab youth are watching this, while you strap bombs on yourself your leaders are defecting with the slightest pressure. stop letting these old men trick you :francis:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'd give him his freedom and 40k a week if we could use him to spew out anti Al-shabaab propaganda on the radio/tv everyday.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
What i want to know what use is robow if he really had valuable information or knew how operations ran all the way to the top then they would've killed him before he had a chance to surrender personally i see him doing a get out of jail free card bearing in mind al shabab denounced him years ago

What i want to know what use is robow if he really had valuable information or knew how operations ran all the way to the top then they would've killed him before he had a chance to surrender personally i see him doing a get out of jail free card bearing in mind al shabab denounced him years ago

Its all about forming a narrative that this government is more "just" and better than all the prevoius ones. The main reason people supported alshabab was due to rampart corruption of the previous goverment ! if they can remove that illusion support dries up. Alshabab becomes more desperate and mistakes form allow a path way to defeating these sick people.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Its all about forming a narrative that this government is more "just" and better than all the prevoius ones. The main reason people supported alshabab was due to rampart corruption of the previous goverment ! if they can remove that illusion support dries up. Alshabab becomes more desperate and mistakes form allow a path way to defeating these sick people.
Ohh i see but why join Al shabab when they are externally controlled and do not care for your interest and have only one thing in mond which is the destruction of somalia and its people

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What a coincidence! If you really think that the current administration doesn't work with Al Shabab you're a fool! Let me give you a hint, Qatar.

mrlog

VIP
:draketf:
War ninyo Hawiye imika dementia bey qabaan.
Aweys and indha-cade got a free pass laakin Robow needs an RPG up his ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts